Invasion from the Planet Plutony!

The ground shook, jolting Stormwing awake. The first thing he noticed was the silence. The second thing he noticed was the screaming.

"The horror, the horror!"

"A true catastrophe."

"Somepony do something!"

He dashed as quickly as he could out of bed and into the streets. Seeing no immediate threat, he almost decided that the florists were simply overreacting, as was expected of them. But when somepony mentioned the Everfree Forest, and he noticed a handful of ponies galloping in that direction, he took off to follow them on wing.

Echo Storm trotted down a trail towards where he saw a massive explosion.

"I haven't seen anything like this in my life!" he thought to himself.

Upon arriving on the scene, Echo spotted a brightly colored Pegasus pinned beneath a tree. He sprained over to the scene o lend some kind of aid. He shook the mare's shoulder, trying to wake her up. "Wake up!" he shouted. "You've got to wake up!"

Echo failed to wake her. Using his hooves and wings, he pushed with all his strength on the tree and eventually rolled it off the mare's leg. He saw the wound and became rather panicked. He worried the pony may not make it. He put the mare on his back and carried her to his camp to keep an eye on her.

Echo put the pony down on a bedroll in his camp and began rifling through his survival kit. He pulled out some bandages and a syringe of pain killers.

"Now I know you can't hear me." Echo chuckled. "But this should all help you with your pain and blood loss."

He gave the best field dressing he could for the pony's wounds.

"When you wake up, I'll get you to a hospital." Echo assured.