Weird Cool or EPIC Dreams

Puck

I faintly remember dreaming i was Kirby with a Link Hat and Pinkie Pie hair running around in a really badly rendered 3D forest that looked like an N64 game and I kept running around looking for someway out...

I kept finding trees with ladders leading up them I couldn't climb for some reason, I tried climbing all of them running around panicked wondering what was up the ladders. There suddenly seemed to be more trees with ladders where there weren't before. I shortly became mad I couldn't climb them and woke up.

Coolest dream ever, I blame all the MLP Techno remixes i was listening to and my recent diet of N64 games for it. <3

I had one where I lived in a castle atop 10,000-foot tall pillar of stone along with a few other people. At one point my friend accidentally surprised Bruce Campbell, who shot his arm off with a shotgun. He appologized, but my friend said it was cool, it was his own fault for surprising him. My friend then mixed up a cauldron with a mysterious alchemical brew, put a golden sword in it, and focused cosmic rays into the mixture with a giant telescope, and the resulting mixture regrew his arm.

Later, there was a mysterious golden glider flying around, and the amazon princess who masqueraded as a goddess to the people who lived below us was about to shoot at it with a rifle, but I recognized it as belonging to David Bowie. "Don't shoot David Bowie," I said, "you'll just make him mad."

That's probably the most epic dream I've had.

I had one where i was a sky ship captain, must say it was a long Dream. Well not that i seeped longer it just went by fast.

But in a nutshell. I live the flying city and head west and off the map > see new lands, run from sky pirates > fend a lost city > ripe of indiana jones >rune from Nazis > ripe of even more indiana jones! > fly back home and as i walk of my ship to a hero's welcome my alarm clock go's off.