First Reaction?

Wolfey180

My initial thought was that the whole "brony" thing was just a short-lived meme that would die out by the end of the year. Since my friend and I were previously fans of Powerpuff Girls, getting me to watch MLP was less a matter of convincing me it's not too girly, and more a matter of prying me off of whatever game I was playing at the time XD; (the first ep he got me to watch was the one with Zecora, in case you were wondering)

Interesting...I watched powerpuff girls as a kid..

I was watching my niece for a weekend while my sister and her husband worked on their marital issues. She woke me up and dragged me out to the living room on Saturday morning and we turned it to The Hub. It was Suited For Success, a great episode. Afterwards, she made me look for other episodes on YouTube and we spent the entire morning watching the show together. My wife woke up and I roped iher into it. We ended up watching a few episodes multiple times and we had a nice pony day. By the end of the day, best pony discussions had already migrated from, "I really like her mane!" to hour long discussions of their character.

• Like 1

I was watching my niece for a weekend while my sister and her husband worked on their marital issues. She woke me up and dragged me out to the living room on Saturday morning and we turned it to The Hub. It was Suited For Success, a great episode. Afterwards, she made me look for other episodes on YouTube and we spent the entire morning watching the show together. My wife woke up and I roped iher into it. We ended up watching a few episodes multiple times and we had a nice pony day. By the end of the day, best pony discussions had already migrated from, "I really like her mane!" to hour long discussions of their character.

better reaction than mine..