[Ponyville] Pastel Butterflies [Open to everypony]

TheUmbrella

With bags on either side of his body filled with Fireworks, Firecrackers, & materials to make more if needed, Firework trotted into Ponyille. Because of his protective parents this was his first time here, they had always felt he was never old enough to travel on his own until today. Firework had intended to sell his Fireworks here but everything was so distracting; there was just too much to see!

"I wonder why mom & dad never let me come here" The wide eyed colt asked himself while taking a whiff of some flowers outside a small Home."Oh!"

He was then quickly distracted by some pastel Butterflies passing by. Forgetting all about why he was here, Firework started to follow them mindlessly with a goofy grin on his face. "Wait, come back!" He shouted to the creatures as they started to get ahead of him, Firework started to flap his wings to fly after them but, because of his heavy bags he was quickly pulled back down to earth with a loud 'Thud!'

"O-Ohhh...o-oww that hurt!" Firework groaned in pain as he lie on the ground, a bit dizzy from the sudden impact. After clumsily stumbling around, Firework regained his balance & it was then that he realized all the things in his bags went flying everywhere. Panicking, he began running around trying to collect them. "Oh no, oh no! Mom & Dad are gonna be so mad at me if I lose any of these!" Firework paused for a moment, a Firecracker in his mouth. "And not to mention the money I'll lose!"