[Ponyville] Cinnamon Went Down To Ponyville [Open]

Gallant_Quill

Gallant Quills eyes began to widen as the pony went to great lengths as to make herself mysterious and dramatic, and it was working really well on him.

"OH MY GOODNESS YOUR AMAZING!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. His excitement had gotten the best of him again and he couldn't control it.

"CINNAMON THE GREAT PONY ADVENTURER! ABLE TO DESTROY MANTICORES AND ABLE TO DISHEARTEN THE FIERCEST OF URSA MAJORS! THIS IS GOOD STUFF!" he excalimed as he got out a notebook and pencil and started writing down notes so he could start a book about Cinnamon.

Violet looked over at the rather excited Stallion wide-eyed in amazement, it seemed as if he was another pony when he was writing. He was rather meek and nervous but seemed so energetic and bold now. ''You really get passionate about your hobbies, huh?'' she said chuckling to herself.

She then looked back over to the explorer pony, ''So you were needing to go somewhere you were saying? We've been standing around here a while, if you're not from around here it's going to be dark by the time you get to wherever you're heading.'' She stated. ''Unless you're not afraid of the dark.'' Violet said teasing Cinnamon.

"The dark?" said Gallant Quill a bit concerned. It wasn't that he was afraid of the dark but he didn't feel comfortable leaving his place over night. His ferret Butter would most likely destroy some of his property and he knew that Callipygian wouldn't do anything about it.

"I just remembered ladies, I hate the dark and I left some muffins in the oven. Now excuse me if you will" he said and ran towards his home.

For the young Candy Cotton, it was just another day of fun in the middle of her plushie wonderland. Most would say a foal shouldn't be doing such a hard work everyday, but what they didn't know was that Candy loved to do that more than anything in that world. She mumbled several songs to herself while she crafted teddy bears, bunnies, ponies, and even little critters with her own hooves and mouth. And when she was done with one piece, she laughed out loud to herself and started a new one.

"Which one did you do now? A bunny?", asked her nanny, approaching Candy with her light trotting and making a smile grow wide. Candy turned around quickly, still giggling. "Nope. Just another teddy bear. My favorites!", she said. Her nanny made a short pause, dee within her thoughts. "Hmm... what if that teddy bear could tell you you are his favorite too?", Candy seemed puzzled after that. Even more when she saw her nanny's horn lighten up and her teddy bear start to blink his eyes and come to life right in front of her. She blinked several times, and when she rubbed them it was too late and her teddy bear was running to the outside through the front door. "HEY! COME BACK HERE!", the foal yelled at the top of her lungs. She raced the purple plushie as fast as she could, but still it wasn't enough.

Without noticing, she bumped on a tall golden stallion and only managed to see her plushie run away in the gap between the stallion's legs. "COME BAAAACK!"