[Griffin] Stormalong

[ Creature Related Character ]

Name: "Stormalong"

Species: Griffin

Eye Color: Dark Blue

Physique & Colors: Larger than your average griffin, very fit and well muscled from a hard life and a sailor. His face is wickedly scarred on the right side, as if from a claw. His coloration is much like that of the American eagle, though his forelegs are heavily tattooed with swirling tribal marks.

Residence: Airship Venture

Character Summary: Stormalong has been a sailor and a vagabond for a very long time. Born to unknown parents in Talonopolis and raised in a rough-and-tumble orphanage, he sailed on his first ship as soon as he could fly. From there hence he's followed the call of the sky, rising to the lofty position of Bosun through long and hard-won experience. He's obviously seen good times and bad, and some folks tend to misjudge him based on the marks a hard passage through life has left on his body. Beneath all that he is fatherly and warm, whilst still being able to flip to being the stern authoritarian persona required of a ship's bosun. He has quite a temper when roused, however, with a quarterdeck bellow that can pierce gales.

(Bout time I did this all official-like, the bosun is quickly becoming my favorite. Forgive me for omitting the likes and dislikes section, but I feel they are redundant, given a good character summary.)