Looking for Fic staff [Updated]

Elementum

FimFiction - "The story follows a Human turned pony in Equestria. He knows nothing of the MLP universe and must learn to adapt to this new life. The Wonderbolts are main characters in this. This also runs parallel to the show starting from episode one, the reasons for this can be fount later on. "

Genre: Comedy, Slice of life, Adventure, Hie

Main Characters: Lucid, Spitfire, Soarin & Fleetfoot

Stats: On-going

Author: Ele

Notes

• Human becomes a pony (Pegasis)
  • Does not know of the MLP universe
  • No special talents - So no this is not one where the character is amazing at something
  • This is not a self-insert
  • The chapters are laid out in a scene-episode format. Each scene being roughly 2000 words
  • This is done in First-Person POV
  • The story runs along side the MLP show, as well as references other various things in the MLP universe.
  • As it runs along side the show, there is little interaction with the mane six, and when there is they will be in character.

Summary: This fic aims to stand out from other HiE story's. Many people are annoyed with HiE storys especially when characters that have a set personality are changed dramatically (Mane 6 for example) and the main character somehow makes everything better. Also I have seen complaints on other story's where characters come in and are suddenly faster then rainbow dash, better at magic then Twilight and obviously when the character is an alicorn there is normally some upset. What this story try's to do is avoid all that, avoid trying to create another universe in MLP that simply does not work with the one in place.

By using background characters such as the Wonderbolts it allows for an interpretation in there personailtys as there simply is none in the actual show. It also plays around with the canon characters while still not changing the show in anyway. Other background pony's will make an appearance in it characters like Trixie and such, but again sticking to there personalty's and canon.

There is a plan in place for the story covering the next potential 30 or so chapters. As it's written in episodes it's very easy to break them up in to appropriate scenes and build upon them giving a lot of freedom to change things on the go with out effecting the overall plan. Things like adding OC characters in can be done very easily as long as they fit in to the universe like the majority do in the RP for this site.

Side-Note: I have a few proof-read readers and editors though I am always happy if someone wants to help. Be it proof-reading, pre-reading even adding to scenes like I said in the summary they are all welcome. It's all done on Google Docs, editing is reserved for those that I give access too, otherwise anyone can come on to the documents and leave comments as well as chat with me. I normally have the most recent chapter open so that people can come in and get a hold of me if they don't have my skype and such.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, I know it's fairly large and I appreciate you read this far.