Well, hello. I'm one of the many fanfiction writers in this community, so I figured as long as there was a writing section on the forum, I'd show off my stuff.

I have six stories on Equestria Daily. The ones in particular that I feel comfortable mentioning are:

Make Our Garden Grow: Shipfic that I wrote based around the Daisy/Colton pairing that comes up on the show all the time but doesn't have much of a following. Fimfiction link here.

This Nearly Was Mine: shipping/sadfic of sorts, based around a trio of music ponies - Octavia, Vinyl Scratch, and Frederic Horseshoepin (the pianist pony from "The Best Night Ever"). Frederic is in love with Octavia, but Octavia is in a relationship with Vinyl Scratch. Fimfiction link contained on the EqD page.

The Book of Friendship: Iiiiii hesitate to put a category on this one. Basically, the premise is that Twilight's letters to Princess Celestia form the basis of a sort of pony religion. The story is about a pair of missionaries who are sent to a really, really awful place where they're supposed to teach about friendship. A bit of a warning that the fic has a lot of violence and coarse language. Fimfiction link is also on the EqD page.