[Unicorn] Starlight Dazzle [FINAL]

Acey

RoleplayType: FiM/Show Mane Equestria Universe

Name: Starlight Dazzle

Sex: Female

Species: Unicorn

EyeColor: Purple

Coat Color: Medium Pink

Mane/Tail/MarkingsColor&Style: Mostly Lilac with light pink highlights. Wavy long mane & tale

Physique: On the short side...She's a fully grown Mare, but most older Fillies & Colts are even a little taller than her! She is neither skinny or plump- She is slightly curvy

Cutie Mark: Starlights parents always wondered why their daughters cutie mark hadn't appeared after a long time training to be a magicians assistant under their direction, But one day, There was a talent show at school and since there was already a magic act booked, She decided to sing a song instead. She sang and danced with all her heart- and got a hoofbeating-ovation! She walked past the mirrors backstage, only to find that her cutie mark appeared!!! It was 3 stars- One for each of her special talents- singing, dancing and acting!

Origin/Residence: She was born in Manehattan, In her Parents traveling "Magic Show" buggy- It was a very dark and cold night....But she was the brightest star! She & her parents moved to Fillydelphia where she was raised for most of her foalhood- They traveled all across Equestria,But her parents slowed down a lot on traveling so Starlight would have a chance to have a physical home-Traveling Magic Shows were mostly on day or weekend trips out of town, While weekly shows were mostly performed in Fillydelphia- The town LOVED them! Fillydelphia is where she lives, but she is frequently seen in Ponyville- she works there. She dreams of living in Canterlot one day!

Occupation: Currently, she is a friendly patient waitress at the restaurant in Ponyville.She often performs on her off-hours at little events, in cafes, etc.

Motivation: Starlight is a waitress...But she is also a local singer/actress on the side. Her dream is to someday be a famous entertainer in Canterlot, She hopes to perform for Princess Celestia one day too!

Personality: She is a very friendly Unicorn. She is a little introverted and can be very shy at times. But when she's on stage, she's the total opposite! Once you get to know her, she is a great friend and is always there for her fellow ponies.

Dislikes: She doesn't like rude folks, or negative nellies.

Parents: Her parents are named Mistymoon and Alakazam- Her father was a Magician in Equestria once-upon-a-time, and her Mama was his assistant, they are now retired and living in Solstice Heights in a quaint little cottage. They still perform for the neighborhood foals regularly.

Starlight is very close to her parents and visits very regularly

Foalhood: Starlight was raised as a Mini-Magicians assistant to her father, she worked alongside her Mama quite often, but she always had a passion for singing, dancing and acting,She felt incredibly drawn to it. When Starlight got her cutie mark and realized that she was meant to be an entertainer and not just a magician, her parents were slightly disappointed but they were very supportive nonetheless.

Flaws:Starlight's pride is hurt very easily, and sometimes she can be a pushover. post-2831-0-95908000-1330900562_thumb.jp

*3/5/12- added a small blurb about WHERE Starlight was born- I realized that I never added much detail.

Thank you ^_^ Is there anything I should add? I had written a bit more when I originally made the application, but I was afraid it would be too lengthy so I deleted a lot....I felt like I was yammering on too much hahaha

I feel you've posted enough for us to get a general sense of the character and a bit about who she is, but there's nothing wrong with writing more if you feel it's needed!

True, staff may shy away from an absurdly long application, but there's nothing wrong with including a sentence or two of additional details in each field :D

Okay, Thank you :)

I was reading the list of approved playable RP creatures- And I saw the list of approved companion animals. Could I add a companion animal to Starlight's profile without having to be reapproved again?

Well now, if that doesn't impress me, then I don't know what does. From newcomer to assessed application in less than 18 hours? I say: "Hats off, gentleponies, hats off. Jelly good job, that is."

Hope to meet RPing in near future, I feel I might not regret that. As soon as I'll introduce few more ponies into my profile probably though...