My Pony, representing Myself

Littlefly222

This is a nice spin when it comes to color combination! Similar colors like these usually end up not looking so hot, but I think you paired them well! As for the full structure of the head, the curve that you put on the bottom of the snout ought to be a bit smoother. Think of it as just a part of a wider circle, rather than a droopy-down... thing.

Secondly, utilize layers more often, trust me when I say they'll save you life and your art. Only saying that because a lot of parts seem to be bleeding into one another.

Finally, the eye certainly looks far too glazed-over, to the point that it's hard to really tell anything from it.

Well, that's my opinion. Good design, good pallet, but could improve a bit on technique.

Here is the final version full body view of my pony, in the gallerys I had already uploaded with out coloring in the lineart. I wanted know your opinion on it, and ask if it could be considered a vector cause those confuse me a little. By the way I looked at your art thread and great job, your practiced payed off and I think my fave was of your newer oc : Masala chai

me_as_a_ponie_final_version_by_gardiankisara101-d4ryp75.png

• Like 1

Oh well thank you! Your work I think would fall under digital drawing, especially if it was done with a tablet. There's a particular technique to vectoring, by contrast. It's mostly paths and shapes. As far as this second picture goes, you improvement on the eye looks adorable, your snout is perfectly fixed up, and your lines look a lot neater this time over. Overall, this is a nice improvement!

hi hi

It looks like I arrived late to this party, and already it looks pleasing to the eye, so I'm not sure what else I can suggest other than to just play and experiment with doing different things. If you aren't sure about something, just make a new layer and go nuts. The worst that happens is that you just delete the layer if you don't like it. :)

hi hi

It looks like I arrived late to this party, and already it looks pleasing to the eye, so I'm not sure what else I can suggest other than to just play and experiment with doing different things. If you aren't sure about something, just make a new layer and go nuts. The worst that happens is that you just delete the layer if you don't like it. :)

Don't worry , there was no set time XD but any way thanks for stopping by to tell me what you think. And thankyou to you both for again the tips and compliments ^_^