[idea] Second chance

Now I am still working on the story line, this being my first pony fan fic and really first fic ever that I feel that I will stick with....

The story is based around an OC that first its irl, probably a high school student. At first, he is one that's timid, shy, and quite, someone that cares what people think about him and could get taken advantage off.

So the mane character likes MLP, but doesn't show it because when he sees two other classmates who are actually honest about liking it and getting laughed at for it, he doesn't want the taunting to fall on him. As the other students laugh and talk about how it was funny to see two guys that liked a show for little girls, they speak to the mane character, pulling him into the situation. Knowing that it really wasn't that funny and he actually wanted to come out and say that he liked it as well, but instead just gives off a fake laugh, agreeing with them.

I am just going to speed it up to the point at where it starts to turn around and really get going...

After a accident that lands the mane character in the hospital, he falls into a coma and the next thing he knows is he has been ponified and is in the Everfree Forest. Found by Twilight and not able to remember anything. He goes along with the mane 6 and when he spends time with them starts to gain little parts of his memory as he learns the true meaning of loyalty, kindness, laughter, generosity, and loyalty.

It's still a work in process ((or I should say a dream in process)) working it out in my head, but hopefully I will be able to stick with this story .