New Freinds New Feats RP (OPEN)

Noticing the pony that was in his group earlier staying in the back, Syd decided to go ahead an introduce himself, and hopefully start a conversation with the filly. "Hi there, I don't think that we have been properly aquainted with each other. My name is Syd, yours? Said the colt, extending a hoof.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Techno smiled as Viola took the stand next to him as they began the beat to Rainbow Factory. They worked together to a level beyond friendship, beyond the understanding of the Princess herself. No one knew the secret to their music but themselves. It seemed like when they played together, the atmosphere rose to a greater level of intensity.

Rainy Splash smiled widely as he walked up on stage.

"Yeah I Own This Beat!

You can call me the king or the ruler feelin' on bass horse on the mic

We're gettin' twenty percent cooler

We had a great day out callin' my name like Ferris Buellah

It's time to wrap this up

We're gettin' twenty percent coolah

Seven colours in your hair get your boots on dear cause we're goin' out there

Don't care bout dress code put it on lets go

Girls go wild cause we're goin alfresco

HAH

No need to perform hands on our bodies to skills warm

need socia; reform cause we're just so crinimal linguist subliminal damage is minimal

top precentile largest faction massive attraction

Girl on girl action stop that

I'm gonna need a redaction

DROP THAT

you already got your recation

Me?i'm gonna keep on smilin

You?Your gonna need restallin'

I got a quote back from the jeweler your gettin' twenty percent coolah

Yeah I own this beat

You can call me the king or the ruler feelin' on base gettin' horse on the mic

We're gettin' twenty percent cooler

We had a great day out callin my name like ferris beullah

Its time to wrap this up were gettin twenty percent coolah(4x)

Shhh reduce that treble thats an eight or a nine they think there on my level like a rebel in a bunker gettin shared with a mortar

bump up and down cause I think your oughta

place your hand on my thigh don't be coy

I can hear you sigh

grinding your hips be flashing my pink

and in ten seconds flat youll be back with a drink

WOOOOOO!

Bring out the bacardi

twilight sparkle up in the party

TAP THAT

like a phone in the cold war

room on the third floor knockin' on my front door

ME? I'm kind of a rarity

You?work that dexterity

lean back now thats what I meant gettin' cooler by about twenty percent

Yeah I own this beat

you can call me the king or the ruler felon on the bass gettin horse on the mic

were gettin twenty percent coolah

We had a great day out callin my name like ferris beullah

its time to wrap this up

were gettin tenty percent coolah(5x)

Yeah we own this beat

You can call me the king or the ruler felon on the bass gettin horse on the mic

were gettin twenty percent coolah

we had a great day out callin my name like ferris beullah

its time to wrap this up were gettin twenty percent coolah

Rainy was done he raised his front hooves up to the sky while the croud goes wild.He was never this happy in his whole life.This was fun and he was good at singin'.

a uincorn was reading a book on a bench, she looked up and noticed rainy splash but didnt say anything, she just returned to her book. then her bookmark was blown away by a sudden breeze of wind. the book mark landed on rainy's neck.

"Yes I do agree highly on that. Although I only met these other ponies a matter of hours ago, I feel like I have made a number of friends out of them already. So what brings you to this party Studio?" said Syd, who then took off his mirrored glasses, revealing his deep brown eyes and more noticeably, his broken horn..

Rainy Splash felt the bookmark hit him.He took it off his neck and looked at it.A smile spread across his face as it brought back fond memories of a mare he met last summer.He looked around and saw where it came from.He flew over to the nearby bench."AURA!Who would have geussed I'd meet you here huh.It's good to see you it's been way too long.So how how is the bookstore doing?How are you?Why are you here I thought you lived in Seasaddle?."Then he remembered the book mark he hoofed it to her."I belive this is yours.So wathca reading?I just can't express how good it is to meet an old friend!"

'' oh just something about magic and stuff. im doing great my foster moved her and im just helping her move somethings '' dawning aura said to rainy '' as for my store, im opening a second store here''

"Wow really please tell me your going to be working there.If not I geuss I could have a part time job selling books."Rainy Splash said hopefully."So have you kept in touch with any of the other ponies from last summer.I have seen Cherry at a few weather missions and I tried to go to Manehattan last week but I was busy."

Klutz was shocked, but after a few minutes she started to stomp and cheer like the rest of the ponies. "Yaaaaay Dusk!"

She'd never admit it, but after seeing the amount of talent that had come out from these ponies, she was too frightened to go on stage. She wasn't that good. Klutz smiled at her friends, and tried to will them to go away and not make her go on stage.

Syd had noticed the colt he had just met had something different about him after singing on stage, but could not put his hoof on it. He finally realised and pointed out to Studio in his Cockney accent, "That lad finally got his mark I see. Good for him. I'm tempted to go up on stage and play a song with my guitar and sing myself. You want to come Studio, we could make it a duet?"

Techno smiled but kept focused on his work. He would congratulate Dusk later but he had another thing coming up. Viola took the mic again as a special guest, Vinyl took the guitar. Techno smiled at Vinyl as she smiled back as they began the beat. Viola took a breath and began to sing.

"Who, what, when, where, and why do I delight in

What do I intend to find this time

Run around, jumpind down, bounce and bound

And find the isle of... dreams

Dreams!

Isle of, isle of

Isle of lost

Isle of, isle of

Dreams!

Isle of, isle of

Isle of lost

Isle of, isle of

Who?

What?

When?

Dreams!

Where?

Huh?

When?

And why?

Quien, que, cuando, y por que yo encantada

Que espero encontrar esta vez

Corre arriba salta abajo

Encuentra otro oculta

Este isla de... suenos!

Dreams!

Isle of, isle of

Isle of lost

Isle of, isle of

Dreams!

Isle of, isle of

Isle of lost

Isle of, isle of"

((Here is the song))

Klutz swayed her tail with the music, and when it was over, she stomped louder than ever. These ponies were really talented! The connection they made between lyrics, beat and guitar.. Well, she was left speechless! Glancing over at Rainy, Syd, Dusk and all her other friends, she saw that everypony was having fun, and that made her super happy!