New Freinds New Feats RP (OPEN)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching all these ponies play their music, Syd wanted a taste of the action. Syd made his way up on stage after the previous song finished and and made and announcement. "This is a song I have written as a remembrance of my schooling days back in Trottington. Feel free to sing along everypony". Syd took out his guitar and began playing along and singing with the beat of the music coming from the DJ.

(here is the song)

(Okay studioHeart, my OC has another form, a darker one. Now I havent got a drawing online to show nor have I completly written out a bio out for her yet.)

Studio took the offer of the duet and followed Syd up to the stage, she was a tad nervous but didn't want to stop hanigng with Syd. His smooth personality kept her interested. When he had removed her glasses, the broken horn inmediatly gave Studio the impression that this pony had a past and locked away secrets. Maybe, she thought hers wouldn't phase him like they did most. The song he played she didn't know but she kept right along singing not missing a beat. The crowd cheered, almost everyone started singing along as well. Studio was having the time of her life, but then time caught up to her. For as the chorus came around again so did the moon, Sunset had completed and the first minute of the night have begun. In front everypony, StudioHeart began her transformation. Studio could see the wide eyed crowd and throught how stupid of her to not keep up with time. It didnt take long for her to change, splashes of black began to cover her white coat, her white wings shrinking in to oblivion. A black horn slowly started to sprout atop her forehead, her cutie mark's heart folded in the white wing and spreading out the purplish bat like wing in its place. The transformation was nearly completely, StudioHeart, knew she couldn't stay. Racing through the stunned crowd, she reached the entrance and ran out of town hall.

Syd quickly noticed Studio run out of the hall, along with her drastic change. Concerned, possibly more than concerned out of just friendship, Syd apologized for the song ending so soon, and followed Studio out the building in order to find out what was wrong with the mare. Syd felt differently around this mare, and although he denied it, internally he began to have feelings for her... something he has not done in a long time, or ever imagined himself doing.

Runing through the doors, StudioHeart was unaware of her two followers. she ran towards a open field to her right, just before reaching it she ran out of breath. while slowing down, Rainy and Syd were able to catch up to here. StudioHeart turned to around surprised to see them both there. Wanting so much to fly away , she just turned and said "I... You guys didn't have to follow, oh Celestria, the whole of Ponyville saw me like this. "StudioHeart try to calm herself down but her thoughts were racing, this slip up could ruin everything back n Cloudsdale, not to mention her inner dark self could take over at any time and there were two ponys right in front of her.

Techno saw StudioHeart run out and nodded towards Vinyl, letting her take his place. He had seen this before, in his childhood and past. He knew something was wrong and he couldn't let it happen again. He ran to the backstage area and ran out, keeping in the shadows as he went towards their direction and onto the open field. Luckily, the moon was partcially covered by clouds so he kept to the dark areas, letting his coat of dark grey take advantage of the situation. Once he was there, he went into the bushes far from their point of view or hearing area so he could keep his eye on them.

"I have read this in many of my books, encountered many dark things in my past and many creatures no pony would dare face. Should I fail this time and this be my end, Water, my dearest little sister, do not mourn for me for if my story runs short." He silently prayed as he kept his eye on them.

"Studio... please don't run, we can talk this out. You shouldn't be afraid, although this is confusing to me and Rainy, we are willing to sit down with you and find out if there is any way to help you." With this, Syd removed his glasses, moved very slowly towards Studio, and extended a hoof with a smile, hoping that Studio would not run away, and instead would sit down and figure out how we can help.

After hearing Rainy's hypothesis, Syd exclaimed "I was never one for reading books, so I would not know if this was a curse or not. Heart, if this is a curse we can fix this just give us your vote of confidence in this matter. If this phenomenon is truly a curse, Syd was even more determined to help his friend knowing that this was something that she could not control.

Klutz shot out of the town hall. "Rainy, are you looking for that filly from earlier? She's in here!" Klutz flapped her wings and indicated to the town hall.

Klutz reentered the hall, hovered a few meters off the ground, and whispered. "Or at least, she was."

(sorry for taking the spot light , i guess and replying late, and warining everyone, going of the top of my head hear, ahvent completely figured her dark form out and all but ya, here gos nothing)

Studio could see the heartfelt expressions on both the ponies faces. She had never seeked help, this curse shes had for several years now and she had come to accept that she would never be able to undo it. She calmed down just as rainy ran for a book, a book to help. " Syd, your friend won't find the answer in some measly bookstore. I don't mean to sound ungrateful it's just I know this transformation inside and out, and the reason for it as well. Nothing like a spell could undo this well at least not a small one."

(Don't worry about it, it helps flesh out your character so to speak :smirk: )

Syd, refusing to believe that there was no way to help Studio, said "It would help if you would explain this curse to me, and how you got it. If you want we can find a quiet place to talk this over if it puts you more at ease." Syd was understanding of this issue his friend was having, but he needs to learn more if he is to find any way to help her.

"A few years ago, while on a training mission for the Cloudsdale severe weather team, I ran into some tornado size winds. After calming most of them down I preceded to find the source to put them out completely. The source I thought was just a griffin who got carried away, as I began to try reason with the bird, I got a closer look. The griffin was clouded by a foggy mist, that resembled demonic like pegasus. This spirit looked just like the ones from the origin storie of equastria. You see I thought I was losing my mind." " I said " Hey why don't you pick on someone new, get to know me a bit better". The spirit was provoked enough to leave let go of the control of the griffin.

(thinking ..will continue )