New Freinds New Feats RP (OPEN)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The problem was that then the spirit came after me, the winds started up again. It took all I had to dodge my way through the chaos. From what I could tell, I was approaching the Everfree forest. The next stop Ponyville, I didn't want to put a whole town in danger so I... well turned around, flying at as fast as I could charged at the coulded beast. After that I blacked out, I'd later learn from Zecora, who fund me afterwards that the beast had went right through me, well my soul anyway, splitting the better and worse half in two. Zecora told me that unless I could face the pegasus spirit again, this curse/transformation would continued indefinitely. For inless my soul could be reattached somehow, this back in fourth between light and dark would never cease."

(Wait I thought we werent supposed to talk about cast?)

Rainy was done he didn't want any more drama plus he had work tomorrow he went home.

Neon Bright was walking into the Town hall and saw the big group of ponies."Oh uh HI! What are you guys doin' here?"She asked with a confused expression on her face....

(as long as we dont focus the entire RP on a character, it is fine.)

Syd was deeply affected by the story that Studio told. He made his way over to Studio, and reached his forelegs around her in an embrace and held on, feeling terrible for ever asking about her coming on stage with him. Syd whispered. "I am so sorry Heart, I truly am, and I think it saddens me more knowing that there is very little that I can do for you, other than accept who you are, and the burdens you carry, although... I don't know what to say...." Syd stayed in this embrace for a short while, hoping that Studio was not embarrassed by his act.

Neon froze not knowing what to do she took a step back."Um I geuss I'll just leave you two alone it wasn't that important anyway."She walked out but not without looking back again.She wanted to talk but she couldn't stay far from her shop.She started running back when she heard a pony calling her......

(oops my bad)

StudioHeart was surprised by the sudden embrace, but it comforted her. Knowing she told an unsolvable tale to him saddened her as well. "Syd , thankyou for listening, you and rainy are the first, I've ever told in full length." Studio heart didn't want to leave Syd but she could feel her other half calling. Quickly kissing him on the cheek, she pulled away. "Thanks again, I must go now." With this she galloped away in to the night. Having strong sense that wouldn't be long till the two met again...

(fun RPing on the thread, havn't been Rping very long, hope I did well ^_^ )

(no big deal, we have other obligations and that's understandable.)

Syd blushed at the sudden act of affection that Studio gave him, choked up by the act. He was so unsure what to say to the mare, by the time he had thought of something to say, she had galloped off into the night. Unsure of where she had gone, and then realizing that it was getting late, Syd made a point to find some form of shelter for the night. He could always use the folded up tent he had in his saddlebags, which he wanted to do, possibly to get some fresh air and privacy to think about tonight's past events. Syd walked to the very edge of town and set up his tent. Syd then went back to the town hall to make sure everypony was okay.

Syd had made his way back to the town hall and noticed dancing lights on the inside. He silently observed the mare and her actions, not knowing what to do or what was going on. His mind was also on Studio, and where she could be, and hopefully that they could meet each other in the upcoming day.

Neon turned around still irked."Why are you watching me?It's none of your bisness I'm just putting up some lights.Now go!"Syd backed up a few steps but didn't leave."Jeez some ponys think they rule the world just because thier rich and didn't live in a dumpy old orphanage.*sigh* Keep your head up Neon it will be fine.Heh even though I hate him I still use his old catch phrase to cheer me up."Neon Bright took a few steps back and admired her work.There where lights from the floor to the to the top of the roof every light was floating by the wall and almost searing bright.....

Syd was taken aback by the mare's statement. He had only wished to be friendly and admire her work but was rebutted. "Hey listen, I know we have had a rough start, but my name is Syd, and I am by no means rich. I currently live off the the land, and I seek to spread the power of music to others in my travels. Syd heard the orphanage comment and felt terrible that she had an upbringing like that. "I do admire your light fixtures you have set up in here, they make the town hall a lot more lively and beautiful.

(Aura I'm sorry but I changed to my other character Neon Bright she is a unicorn sorry. :sniff: )

"You better belive that they're awesome probably cooler than anything you could make."Neon Bright ordered a challenge.The lights where pretty awesome.Syd asked why she put the lights up."I needed to.I'm getting paid because there is that big picnic tomorrow.I'm coming are you?"

Neon Bright walked into her party store and started explaining it to her new friends."I run this store 24/7 and I'm always hiring if you know anypony.Those are my baloons those are the pinata's and here are my best sellers."She opened a door to a dark room or at least it would be if the shelves werent lined with glowsticks.Aura and Syd asked her why she was wasting the power."Oh but I'm not they never run out I set up stands at parties.It's always easy with just a little unicorn magic."