Dusty Spade

[ Pony Related Character ]

Name: Dusty Spade

Species: Earth Pony

Pelt Color: Pale white, when it isn't full of dust.

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Gold-flecked black

Eye Color: Gold

Cutie Mark: A Spade

Physique: Rangy and thin, like he hasn't had regular meals recently.

Residence: Currently a drifter

Motivation: Digging holes. Really big holes. Technical holes.

Character Summary: Born into poverty in Trottingham, Dusty never knew his parents. He grew up in an orphange and spent his youth playing the the backyard sandbox- until his increasingly intricate tunnel network caused a near-collapse of the foundations! To pay for the damages and to learn some self-control he was apprenticed off to a master miner in the hill-country to the east of the great city. He outgrew his youthful rebelliousness during those long hard hours deep underground, replacing it with quiet determination and a sense of professionalism. He doesn't talk much anymore, and when he does its in a low growl.

Now he has finally paid off his debt, completed his apprenticeship and tied up all his loose ends. He sets his sights on the West, where he's been told there are riches to be made and opportunity to be grasped. Equipped with little but his hardhat, light and trusty shovel he sets off on the road...

I think he looks pretty good, though may I suggest perhaps...maybe not a drifter, but a resident of Bareback Gulch (Or a surrounding area...maybe an unnamed mining camp?) he sounds like a prospector of sorts to me, or would really suit well to that sort of profession. Maybe give that some consideration?

I think he looks pretty good, though may I suggest perhaps...maybe not a drifter, but a resident of Bareback Gulch (Or a surrounding area...maybe an unnamed mining camp?) he sounds like a prospector of sorts to me, or would really suit well to that sort of profession. Maybe give that some consideration?

The plan is for him to drift into the Gulch and settle down for a spell. I'll update it when it happens.