Alexandrite Bloosom [Final]

I have the impression that you're using levitation magic to say that he was floating himself up in the air to paint. I'm not keen on that, but he could be using levitation magic to levitate the paintbrush and paint to do that. Thus far, the only unicorns we have seen using levitation is Twilight during a point where she was using the Elements of Harmony, and Pumpkin Cake during the period where she's capable of extremely powerful bursts of magic, which means that Levitation isn't supposed to be something that just any unicorn can do except during the most extreme of times (Otherwise Twilight would certainly have been able to save herself from falling off the cliff, for example).

I have the impression that you're using levitation magic to say that he was floating himself up in the air to paint. I'm not keen on that, but he could be using levitation magic to levitate the paintbrush and paint to do that. Thus far, the only unicorns we have seen using levitation is Twilight during a point where she was using the Elements of Harmony, and Pumpkin Cake during the period where she's capable of extremely powerful bursts of magic, which means that Levitation isn't supposed to be something that just any unicorn can do except during the most extreme of times (Otherwise Twilight would certainly have been able to save herself from falling off the cliff, for example).

Alright, I'll work on that