cyborg unicorn with a lightsaber for a horn

Some of you may have heard of the young boy. one Flint who was rather impressed with a weatherman Albert Ramon who visited his school and wrote him a nice thank you letter.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/893096-more-awesome-than-a-monkey-in-a-bacon-tuxedo-childs-letter-goes-viral

"In fulsome praise, Flint said Ramon was 'more awesome than a monkey wearing a tuxedo made out of bacon riding a cyborg unicorn with a lightsaber for the horn on the tip of a space shuttle closing in on Mars, while ingulfed in flames'.

Flint added: 'And in case you didn't know that's pretty dang sweet.'"

I thought it was pretty dang sweet too. Considering that this is probably the biggest collection of people who draw unicorns that I know of, I thought some-pony might be able to do something with it. I suck at art, I suck so hard, you could use me as an industrial vacuum cleaner, as any-pony who's seen my Clawee character image will be able to testify.

But I have this mental image of Future Twilight with cyborg parts in the manner of Thirty Thirty from Bravestarr, with the aforementioned lightsaber horn, with Spike in a monkey costume and the eponymous bacon tuxedo riding her the way he normally does.

Would any-pony be willing to try and pull it off, as this image is too awesome not to be drawn. Or has anyone seen something like it? I know our vast herd reacts quickly to new memes, and while it's not MLP, it must be of interest to those who draw unicorns.

Also, go check out the Equestroids crossover/free-for-all RP idea I mooted some time ago. There you could _play_ a cyborg unicorn with a lightsaber horn. I'd love to run the setting, but I'd be just the GM. I'd be running it for the benefit of the players.

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/4847-equestroids-cybernetic-steeds/page__fromsearch__1