Destination Ponyville - Foothills

Volt

I could have SWORN I've hit 'Follow' and 'Post New Topic' buttons, that's why I kept waiting for notifications endlessly. Seems my web failed me.

Okay, so here's the deal. My main char, Unity, is going to stay a while in Canterlot before departing towards Ponyville. He'll try to solve some problems, and, more importantly, interact with other ponies. So the more he meets, the better.

Now, the RP is open for all, which means you can join in and interrupt nearly everything (Nearly, common sense is still appreciated). Just like in life, we never expect what will happen after all. The RP is scheduled, in my mind, to finish with departure. Eventually, if somepony will want to travel along towards Ponyville, it'll be worth considering prolonging it. So, I guess RPing areas would be Canterlot, later/in end Outskirts (still falling under Canterlot), eventually Ponyville and maybe few events along the road.

The RP had barely started, guess there are four of us already though. Guess one more slot open, before it becomes closed for now.

PS: I've already managed to notice few important aspects of answering to posts, what I should take care of mostly when answering. But if any... 'veterans', noticed some technical issues, I'm more than glad to welcome those on my PM's. What doesn't kill us... you know the deal.

Edit: Also, would be glad if everyone posted "in order", so that things don't get messed up easily if actually more joined.

The topic shall serve for commenting RP's proceedings too, if needed.