Can anybody help me out?

wintergoat

Hi, I'm not sure if what I'm about to type goes against the forum rules, but if it does, by all means do what you have to do about it. Anyways, here goes.

I'm a brony (well, obviously,) and I wanted to get a fursuit made in time for BronyCon. However, I only have half the money, and I don't see me being able to get the rest of it in time for the deadline (end of April.) I was wondering if any of you nice bronies out there could help me out and donate a little bit of your spare change to me to help me raise enough money to buy my fursuit. I would REALLY appreciate any donations at all, big or small. You can send anything you'd like to donate to me to wintergoatsfursuitfund@gmail.com via paypal.

Also, Did I mention it was a Rainbow Dash fursuit? THIS Rainbow dash fursuit?

6ftn36.png

That fursuit is infamous. It's passed from many different owners, each time getting flipped for outrageous amounts of money. I've actually hugged owner number three in that very suit!

Out of curiosity, how much is it going for this time?

That fursuit is infamous. It's passed from many different owners, each time getting flipped for outrageous amounts of money. I've actually hugged owner number three in that very suit!

Out of curiosity, how much is it going for this time?

Ah, well. This is just a picture of another suit by the same creator. She is making me my one and only one, and won't be making another. Mine will be exactly the same as this one, though. Mine is going to be over 4000$. Would you care to spare a buck?

Edited to add: Also, I will NEVER let go of mine.

Unfortunately, asking for donations on Canterlot isn't permitted. I believe in the Rules, "You agree to not create an account to solicit products, recruit for services or projects under the understanding that this is a community, not a social pool or experiment." about covers it.