so the best thing to do is to listen to it immediately when i find out about it?

yep

Dear shyshy, whay is my butt disproportionately large for my body and more importantly why am I proud of this?

because my friend, you are a sexy sexy man

i never get up and actually do anything other than get more soda or go potty really, and my butt isnt bigger than it was before i did this... (gets up and bends backwards to try to see bottom) nope, bout the same... are there any other factors? and is crescent implying that discovering rp make you more of a sexy sexy man?

if i was your friend, would the size of my butt change? or was that the sexy sexy man part doing that to the crescent?

maybe

probly a little of both. My rear has plumped a bit since meeting shy. Or that could just because I discovered rp and now I never get off said posterior :lol:

probably

i never get up and actually do anything other than get more soda or go potty really, and my butt isnt bigger than it was before i did this... (gets up and bends backwards to try to see bottom) nope, bout the same... are there any other factors? and is crescent implying that discovering rp make you more of a sexy sexy man?

idk ask him and, nope

nope just the bigger butt part. the sexy sexy part, which is properly spelled "sexy saxman" comes from being able to play the saxophone intro to careless whisper by george michaels and then putting on leather pants and playing it in public. I have done this. It is awesome. I got 4 phone numbers. (ok I lied it was just one, but we we're actually together for 4 months)

nope just the bigger butt part. the sexy sexy part, which is properly spelled "sexy saxman" comes from being able to play the saxophone intro to careless whisper by george michaels and then putting on leather pants and playing it in public. I have done this. It is awesome. I got 4 phone numbers. (ok I lied it was just one, but we we're actually together for 4 months)

lov that vid.

No seriously I did that myself. I'd like the video but its of the second time I did it (at a medieval combat sim camp out) and the guy literally chases me off with a machette. Do you really wanna see that? screw it of course you do. In this one I was payed to rick roll him and I wasnt exactly well verse in "never gonna give you up" (this was the first time I had attempted to play it, literally just made it up as I went. so forgive me it sounds terrible and there are wrong notes.

• Like 2

No seriously I did that myself. I'd like the video but its of the second time I did it (at a medieval combat sim camp out) and the guy literally chases me off with a machette. Do you really wanna see that? screw it of course you do. In this one I was payed to rick roll him and I wasnt exactly well verse in "never gonna give you up" (this was the first time I had attempted to play it, literally just made it up as I went. so forgive me it sounds terrible and there are wrong notes.

+10 internets