well, there can't be an infinite number of questions! there are only so many words! so even if i asked every sense-making combonation of them taht came out to something question related, i would have to run out eventually!

so given that, how long do you think it will take me to run out of questions completely?

well, there can't be an infinite number of questions! there are only so many words! so even if i asked every sense-making combonation of them taht came out to something question related, i would have to run out eventually!

so given that, how long do you think it will take me to run out of questions completely?

it will take you another 7 years when i am 22 and i am shot to death in some desert country

i asked a question to a banned person with an ask thread once. the question was "who will answer this question?" it remains unanswered.

why did my gramma overreact to convincing her to move the pawn and expel me from the family time?

i dunno, the butthurt got too much ta handle

what would you have done in her situation? if i somehow persuaded you that moving the pawn was a good idea? oh, and you lost your queen cuz of me, in this situation.

i would laugh and say well played my con man friend...but how do you play chess? i never learned how

why would me and my "significant other" be at a restaurant that only speaks spanish? i dont SPEAK spanish!

really? ya dont? interestin...well, english and mandarin chinese are the two leading languages of international business and economics