At the Canterlot Gardens (SirShadowdeath and Winter)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Storm sat there, gazing back silently. After some time, she replied, "Who would have thought a blind date form would have led to this? This is amazing, Inkblot. The best night of my life..." She let out a giggle, "Funny how life always has the weirdest things happen at the weirdest times."

Inkblot turned to face the fountain for awhile, and then turned back to Storm Feather.

"I...I can agree with that. I...never would have imagined..." he said before taking a deep breath. "That I would find someone like you....Life is quite odd like that."

The black pegasus suddenly looked to the sky.

He called out to the clouds, "Corvus! You're there...aren't you?"

After Ink shouted this, a black raven swooped down from the sky, landing beside the pegasus.

"Storm...This...is Corvus. Sorry the meeting had to be so...akward."

He turned to the bird and then back to the hippogriff.

"It would appear that he's been...above us this whole time...following me."

Storm giggled. "So he is our own personal stalker tonight? Creepy..." She reached out a claw to shake with the bird, "Pleased to meet you, Corvus. I've heard a lot about you... but I guess you already knew that..." She looked back up to Inkblot. "How could you have possibly known he was up there? Do you have a... sixth sense for ravens?" She laughed at the thought.

Inkblot thought about this as Corvus observed the Hippogriff thoroughly. Finally, he let out a small chuckle.

"I just know with him. We've been friends for so long...I guess I can just tell...And yes, I'm so sorry for his...stalker like behavior...Sometimes he just can't leave me alone..."

He paused to look at the raven, and then turned himself back to Storm.

"Anyway...Thank you...for giving me such a great night...."

"No...Thank you. You're much more...amazing than...I'll ever be."

He looked into her eyes lovingly.

"Unfortunately...I can't stay here...forever. Neither of us...can. I...I...I'll be seeing you again soon. I promise....Just remember...I....I love you. I love you with all my heart. I always will."

Inkblot started to trot away, but looked back to Storm. He walked back up to her slowly, and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Don't cry, Storm...I'll see you again soon. There's...no reason to cry."

After saying this, he gave her a small kiss on the cheek and began to trot away, the raven following him.

"I love you, Storm. Never forget that."