MLP Sins of Friendship - Ask a Sin

Greed

Hello there everypony,

I'm Josh, the creator of MLP The Sins of Friendship http://mr-mc-twiggy.deviantart.com/ As my fanfic beings to get more popular i thought i'd begin here by providing an Ask a pony service, except this is called Ask a Sin.

So feel free to direct questions to my OCs. Greed, Lust, Wrath, Envy, Pride, Sloth, and Gluttony.

Thanks for your support. :)

This is for Lust. Would you ship with multiple cast or OC ponies simultaneously just for kicks?

Tehehe i got a question! Erm, the more the merrier :D I'm at my happiest when i'm surrounded by other ponies :P xxx

this is directed towards envy

as im looking at one of your artworks (the one that has your ocs and the mane cast like oposites)

how does envy like being directly compared to pinkie pie

...It's ok, i guess :/ ...wish my hair was bouncier like hers :/ ...I've not really talked to her much :/ ...

If Greed ever met Wario, what would happen?

In Greed's younger days there would have been an all out epic battle, but now he isn't interested in worldly goods, only in gaining and storing knowledge.

In Greed's younger days there would have been an all out epic battle, but now he isn't interested in worldly goods, only in gaining and storing knowledge.

I'd think they would have teamed up and stolen all the world's treasures

a question about wrath

does he comically burst into flames when angered?

and is that really greeds head becaue it looks like a mask. to me at least

Wrath's mane and tail can become flame when angered, but he's also Pony Vile's blacksmith, so he can use his fire and passion to create great works of metal.

Greed's head is not a mask, he used his arcane knowledge to permanently blind himself when he was younger so that he'd never see the world through eyes clouded by a savage need to collect and lock away. All ponies in the Sin's realm have some type of magic, and there few pegasus are no unicorns, it's what makes them different from Equestrian ponies that are separated into three groups.

I'd think they would have teamed up and stolen all the world's treasures

That is also a possibility ;)

Wario shoulder bashing everything in sight and reeking of garlic.... I can see it now.... You should draw that my friend

It is an interesting concept, if i do eventually draw it i'll be sure to link you to it.

so far what i can see is that the sins have a bad sided but they can also harness thier power to make good things as well is this true?

Yes pretty much, they have their flaws but then again we all do. They aren't evil per-say, they just have their personalities rooted in what sin they represent.

I wanted them to be more than one dimensional characters who behave according to their name. Each one of them has their own role in Pony Vile, and their own dreams, fears, etc...more interesting that way...