A bronies dream

AKwriter92

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mare bowed as well before she entered the cozy house, feeling the nice scent of food filling her nostrils. Boombox had dozzed off in their way there, so right now his fever seemed to be lower than before. She headed to the next room, finding mother and daugter having a chat. "You must be Doctor Golden Heart's wife and his daughter, right?", she said, and then approached them both even more. "My name is Wind Mist, and this is my son Boombox."

"Please enter, Bowie." Golden spoke as he saw the stallion had not crossed the door way.

"Yeah, that's right... I'm Pixie Parcel. I don't live with my parents though. I just came from Cloudsdale to visit them." Pixie Parcel spoke. Gerty smiled. "Oh, he's a cute little guy... He reminds me of our twin sons. They never kept in tough with us when they left home though." Gerty Greeting's stopped to think. "Oh I'm sorry... I didn't tell you my name. I'm Gerty Greetings, Golden's wife."

Bowie nodded to Golden Heart and crossed the threshold into the home. He looked around and saw the dining room where everyone was seated and walked slowly towards the table of food and smiled at the smell, "Thank you, Golden.", he repeated as he took a seat at the table and carefully placed his sword against the wall behind him and said cheerfully to the others, "May this meal be the best we have ever eaten!". Surrounded by friendly ponies, his spirits lifted and the jewels around his neck flashed once.

Newsworthy felt very glad to have been able to come. He wondered if this time would serve to help the two new stallions to get used to living in Equestria after leaving their native lands.

He walked up to Pixie Parcel. "You must be the mare I've heard so much about. Derpy ..." He caught himself, remembering that she didn't like that name. "Ah, Ditzy Doo I mean, well, she told me all about the award you won a while back. Mail Pony of the Year, I believe? Quite the honor. Although she told me more about the lack of muffins and overabundance of cupcakes than about the ceremony."

The mare finally managed to have a seat after laughing a little bit with the two mares, and took her son out of his carrier to hold him in her arms. "So, you are from distant lands you two?", she asked, looking from Silver Note to Bowie.

"Yes, I come from a very distant land. Possibly from outside of this world. I used to have a different form than what you see before you but I was changed when I arrived here after an accident inside the Magic Tunnel linking Grans Island, my home kingdom, with the mainland continent of my world. It dumped me into the Everfree Forest and I have been trying to find a way back to Granseal, my hometown and kingdom.", he replied to the mare with the young infant foal. "Although I do enjoy this world, I just wish my friends were here to share in this adventure.", he said to the table of ponies as he took a tentative bite of the food on his plate. Smiling at the delicious taste of the food, he was finally content for the moment.

The mare finally managed to have a seat after laughing a little bit with the two mares, and took her son out of his carrier to hold him in her arms. "So, you are from distant lands you two?", she asked, looking from Silver Note to Bowie.

"Hm? Oh....yeah...I am. It's a lot different than this.....to be honest, I'm still trying to convince myself this isn't a dream" He said, looking at the ground and smiling softly

Pixie looked at Newsworthy. "She said that about me? Oh that Ditzy... If ever there was an award for a mare with a big heart, I would nominate her." She smiled softly. "When I see her again, I'll give her a basket full of muffins."

Gerty looked at Silver Note and said. "Well... You know what they say... Dreams really can come true."

Golden lifted the silver lids off different food platters. There were hay fries, different types of soup, Pumpkin pie, apple pie and a big chocolate cake. He smiled as inhaled all of the different scents. The stallion hoped that the others would enjoy the meal.

Newsworthy laughed. "If such an award existed, I'm sure she would win." Noticing that the others were already at the dinner table, he took his seat. The food smelled amazing, and he was especially glad to see the chocolate cake, as that was his favorite.

"So, Miss Parcel," he said in his lilting English accent, "I know that you're here visiting your family, so where do you usually call home?"

Wind Mist moved her baby to the side, still holding him in her wing, and rocking him gently as she got ready to eat. "Everything smells so nice!", she said, looking around the table and feeling like she should try everything that was so tenderly prepared with love.

"Careful Silver Note... I wouldn't want you hurting your self." Golden spoke calmly. "Yeah... That's my job!" Gerty added jokingly. Pixie began to chuckle. "Oh mother... What are you like!" Golden and Gerty both chuckled slightly as they passed the plates to their guests.