I think somepony hasn't read "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". It's a must read. We are assigning you homework Mister Cathalos! Read! Read Read! TWILIGHT COMMANDS YOU!

My question, if you were like Kurasawa, would you make mad films, or just movies with Samurais in 'em?

just because i dont accept it as an answer doesnt mean i dont get the reference. but where can i find the book? and is it appropriate? and wait....im supposed to be doing my history homework right now...what makes you think ill read some book just cuz twilight says so? now, if fluttershy commanded me, id find it, read it, and not do anything else until i finished.

Do you REALLY want to annoy Twilight Sparkle? Well, it's your funeral buddy! (Or one that just involves her lecturing you for hours about you not doing your history homework!)

2iasshf.jpg

And 'The Hitchhiker's Guide' is a very famous book. Beloved by all those who love books and funny. Just ignore the movie. It was horrible.

Back to Twimsy. How many seas must a white dove sail,before she sleeps in the sand?

i dont have it! i cant possibly comply with her demands... what should i do? oh wait, the history homework? lets see... its due the 9th, and its 5 chapters of stuff with 4 parts each so ill start it on....the 7th :D itll get done dont worry. how might i obtain de good book though? i know its famous and i know its good. i just haven't read it.

I believe, Mister Taco, that the answer is blowing in the wind.

As for where to get the book, Cath, try checking a library. :3 I'm pretty sure it's popular enough that most libraries would carry it. Otherwise, Amazon's a good choice if you don't mind just buying it outright.

challenge accepted:

i dont want to, i dont know how to get there, i dont know if i should listen to that video because if i recall it is out of this context, i probably wouldnt be able to read it anyway, i dont have a library card thing, we already have a bunch of stuff from the library, im very comfortable where i am with my evil chair and heavy rock that keeps dropping onto my foot, i just drank a two liter of mountain dew so i dont feel up to walking and my dad just left so there is not car for him to drive me in, my dog ate it.

are any of those acceptable?

I believe, Mister Taco, that the answer is blowing in the wind.

That's Mister Bob to you..Or Miss Jackson..If you're nasty! :blah:

As for you...Mister Cathalos...You asked if Twilight forgive you, and she said NO EXCUSES! But wow. No libraries? That would make Twilight... :-|

Hey Twimsy, you get an E-book thing yet? Just got one myself. Freaking awesome.

wait a minute.... if celestia didnt arrange for twilight to live in the library....where would twilight live? and also, why does twilight keep her own books with the library books? or does she just claim ownership of all of the books cuz she lives there? if i go to a library and stay overnight, can i claim all the books as mine? how about the movies?

I haven't gotten an e-book reader yet, really. I don't know if I'm too interested. It'd probably be nice if I traveled more, but I still like good old books. They don't need to be recharged, and I love old book smell. <3

I always sort've headcanonned that Twilight runs the library in exchange for living there, or something like that.

The battery on mine lasts an entire month. I actually rather like it. My only problem is that I like going to book signings and getting my books signed by their writers. And I have a small collection of books signed by well known writers. My sister is a BIG Wicked fan, so I got her that book signed.

And Twilight seems to also be involved with government work..(See "It's About Time")

As for questions. Could that episode be made for the previous generations of MLP? We got Terminator/Escape From New York references, pony scars, pony wars, ponies and dragons in tight fitting latex..

Also, if you had to convert one to Brony-hood, which episode(s) would you pick? For me, Lesson Zero and It's About Time.

is it possible that the guard let twilight into the thing because that guard personally knew twilight cuz he was friends with shining armor, and twilight is not involved in government at all other than the fact that she is the student of one princess and made another good and stuff like that?

Shining Armor is her brother. And listen to her in "It's About Time." she was working out a schedule to meet with the "Ponyville Hay-Board". I'm guessing after "Winter Wrap Up" where she showed off her mad-organization-skillz, the Mayor probably signed her off for other jobs that required someone with her skills.