Shining Armor is her brother. And listen to her in "It's About Time." she was working out a schedule to meet with the "Ponyville Hay-Board". I'm guessing after "Winter Wrap Up" where she showed off her mad-organization-skillz, the Mayor probably signed her off for other jobs that required someone with her skills.

did i say anything that implied that shining armor was not her brother? and you dont need to be important to set up a meeting with almost important people, do you?

OhmanyougotWickedsignedbyGregoryMaguireI'msojellyyyyy.

Lesson Zero would definitely be on that list, or Party of One if we're going the "these ponies are off their rockers" route. Winter Wrap-Up would be on the must-watch list too, as that's sort've the one that really got me watching the rest of the series. Possibly The Show Stoppers, just because CMC is made of cute and win.

did i say anything that implied that shining armor was not her brother? and you dont need to be important to set up a meeting with almost important people, do you?

What other reason would there for her to be meeting a governmental group that deals with food production/safety/etc? And don't forget her first job she had in Ponyville. She was sent (along with the need to find friends!) to organize the "Summer Sun Celebration"

Lesson Zero would definitely be on that list, or Party of One if we're going the "these ponies are off their rockers" route. Winter Wrap-Up would be on the must-watch list too, as that's sort've the one that really got me watching the rest of the series. Possibly The Show Stoppers, just because CMC is made of cute and win.

Yeah, Winter Wrap has one heck of a catchy song. And I love the CMC...A group of characters I was expecting to HATE..Cause face it..Kids in shows are usually annoying..Or smarter/wiser than they should be. They actually act like kids. They are not 'wise beyond their age', they make alot of mistakes and they're not just younger clones of their sisters or heroes. And I'm going to change my name to CrankyBob is Scoots doesn't get an episode of her own this season..

Least favorite character?

its arguably very irrelevant, but look at national treasure. the guy sets up meetings with the department of homeland security and the FBI with a fake name that they wouldn't be able to track to any high ranking status. that might be a bit fictional, but if she had a legitimate reason to believe there may be an emergency coming, i think a government group in ponyville would accept her. and she only was given that task so she made friends, right? or am i completely wrong?