[Ponyville] Welcome to Dr Heart's Clinic [Open]

sleeps

"I'm making notes on your condition. It's important for a doctor to keep records of when their patient's condition improves or deteriorates." Golden Heart explained.

He moved over to his other patient's bed and picked up the clip board. He felt the earth pony's pulse and scribbled down a few notes on the clip board while looking at the heart rate monitor. He then re-attatched the clip board to the bed. Golden returned to Silverbolt's side.

"You see, I can just look at these clip boards to help me decide what to do next because I already know what's previously been done and has happened." He added.

"But it also helps if you remember to file medical records correctly, instead of just leaving them in a heap on your desk." Screw Loose added before coughing.

Screw Loose continued to sort the paperwork into different folders. She was looking for the names on the paperwork. After she had found the name, Screw Loose matched it to the correct folder. The sorting was easy. But the amount of unkept paperwork was quite large. The mare could tell he was getting behind with his paper work and he must have been behind on it for quite a long time.

"You know, if you needed somepony to do your paperwork for you, you could have just knocked on my door. I only live down the street from you, Doc." She informed him.

Silverbolt smiled and replied, "That makes perfect sense. I just wanted to know what you were writing about me.". Following the doctor with his eyes and saw the earth pony laying in the other bed and asked, "Is he going to make it?". He then lay back in his bed and heard a feminine voice speaking to the doctor about paperwork and medical files.

Promontory:

Time seem to melt away to the toast colored pony as Dr.heart performed surgery on him. Promontory could here things but didn't know what they were. A loud cracking sound, a buzzing sound, something squishing, so on and so forth. Still to Promontory didn't feel anything or even realize what was going on until the doctor added in a sedative that would slowly wake up the Earth Pony. As soon as the drug kicked in time came quickly flooding back, along with pain. Promontory let out a small wheezy groan followed by a liquid cough that forced the pony to spit up some remaining blood from his lung into the mask. Though it looked gruesome Promontory could already feel his lungs re inflating slowly making it a bit easier to breath. As his vision came into focus he looked around his surrounds. It seemed another pony was with him in the recovery room. There weren't any clocks in the room making the Earth pony have no idea how out he had been. Promontory wanted to say something but what ever was in the IV was strong making it so Promontory could only make it so he could lay still and let the medicine do its work.

"H-how long have I been out?"

Was the main question that formed in the ponies head as he looked down at his bandaged chest and leg.