Looking for an assistant..

Tam

So I finally sat down to think about some RP's to get started in.

After a lot of brain swishing about I thought it might be nice to be casual and start up on my character Lacey.

Still rereading her and trying to think of a decent, social, RP thread theme... I just got a crazy idea!

Fancy successful earth pony? Why doesn't she have an assistant to help her with the more casual stuff? She sincerely would need it for note taking and other stuff.

I would prefer the assistant not be a pony, maybe a dragon or diamond dog... Or some sort of other small-to-medium type creature that can easily write and probably has "thumbs". So feel free to suggest more cool species if you want! So far I'm stuck between the idea of Dragon or Diamond Dog.

Now either I can be easy about it and make it myself, which frankly seems boring to me. Or open up the spot for anyone that might be interested? c:

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe a Rat? I know it has been overdone in movies and such and they also may not be cannon. Even though they don't have thumbs their feet are amazingly dexterous. (They are also adorable ^.^ ) I'll keep ponderin' on a different type of animal that could take notes and make a ponies life a little more manageable. Hope this helps =] !

~Sage AkA Freddie Freewings