A Very Astalakio Artstream!

Astalakio

Hey ponyfans! Do you like cartoons?! Do you like me?! Do you like me drawing cartoons?! If the answer to any of these questions is YES, you might wanna tune into my first ever livestream drawing session ever! It's going down tomorrow. Ima do some sketchin' live on the interwebs, and there's a chatbox where watchers like you can post questions or hurl abuse encouragement! =D

Interested? Simply hit up 'www.livestream.com/astalakio', where you'll find my humble and brand new li'l channel! I'm starting the stream TOMORROW (21/04/2012) at 9PM GMT. That's 3PM CST and 4PM EST for you American folks! So tune in at the appropriate time if you can! It'll be GRATE!

This first stream will be a short one, just some sketching to be used as more of a test-run than anything else, to see if my internet speed can handle it and see how many people turn up!

There may or may not be ponies! It depends on the requests I get at the time, but I expect knowing my watchers there'll be pony XD

Hope to see yas there!

Jay / Astalakio

hi hi

I'm really bad about live events, but you wouldn't happen to have a recording laying around somewhere would you?

I do indeed, but I've yet to edit and upload it (it's like an hour and a bit so it'll be separate videos, but I'm hoping I can cut out some of the time where I'm just like "Derrrrr how do I drawing the starts?")