[Park] A walk in the park

kat

Violet groaned as she flipped over onto her back unaware of any real injury aside falling on her belly. She knew she fell but it went by all so fast... Well the falling part did at least. She shook her head... "Oww... I really should have looked down huh?" She said rubbing her head... Without looking she rubbed her aching tummy region and felt a hot sting of pain! "Yeowch! What the...-!?" She looked at her hoof that had small dots of blood on it from rubbing the scratches on her chest and belly...

Her jaw slowly dropped and her pupils grew looking at the red smeary dots on her hoof... She slowly leaned forward and looked down at her torso... She took a deep breath upon seeing the scratches... Looked back over at Kat who was clearly worried and then back at her hoof... She squealed in pure terror after a long silence at the sight of it.

It had finally surfaced, her one known fear had reared it's ugly head and made her run cold! "Ahh!! I'm... I'm... Eeek! Blood! It's all over me...-!!" She couldn't even finish her sentences she was so panicked by the sight of a few drops blood from her rather small scratches from scraping across the ground on her landing. Her little heart raced as she over-exaggerated, flailing her hooves and squeaking in between illegible sentences.

[[OOC]]

• 2 weeks later...

Kat didn't know what to do! The little filly seemed impossible to calm down. It seemed rather ironic to her that Violet's hobby was to scare ponies, yet she couldn't stand the sight of a few drops of blood. "Um..." Kat tried to poke Violet with her hoof, but was swatted away by Violet's flailing. Suddenly, an idea popped into her head. It wasn't even a good idea, or one that even worked, but it was an idea.

Kat took a deep breath, and began to sing, hoping it would calm Violet down.

For a thousand years

I've waited here for you

Waiting every night

For I thought you were the

answer to my life

Days turned into years

and into centuries

Patience had to fade

Don't you see that there is

vengeance in my eyes?

At this point, Kat kind of forgot about Violet. As she hit each note, she slipped a little farther away from reality. [ooc]Kat gets very involved in her singing.[/ooc]

Luna won't you cry for me

I'm as lonely as I've ever been

I am forced back into the start

Is there any way to fix a broken heart?

Infinite despise

and endless jealousy

Bottled in my soul

Has erupted as I'm

tearing through the skies

[ooc]This is "Luna" by Eurobeat Brony[/ooc]

Kat finished singing, and Violet immediately snapped into her mind.

[ooc3]I don't know what happened with Violet during the song, so sorry for the rather abrupt ending.[/ooc3]

After swatting away Kat's hoof, Violet stopped bawling for a moment and noticed Kat's singing... She stopped screaming and flailing for a moment and stared at Kat listening to her sing... The song was sad but helped her ignore what had triggered her panic attack. It was the distraction she needed to help her pull herself together. She grunted pushing herself back up onto four hooves and shook her head. She wiped her eyes from crying and yelling and tried to smile a bit after that silly accident, her belly ached when she got up, it would probably sting for the next couple of days with all those little scrapes and scratches.

Violet didn't know how else to react to Kat's song other than clapping happily to it. She felt silly falling and making a bit of a scene crashing like that after talking about how she wasn't a foal anymore and talked like she was such a big-pony. "Wow you're a great singer, Kat!" she said smiling, she looked back at her hoof that still had a drop or two of blood smeared on it and frowned.... She then wiped her hooves in the grass so she didn't have to see it and risk the previous events happening again.

"Umm sorry about that... Don't know what came over me. I'm just really scared of that... stuff... But your singing really helped me ignore it. Heh heh... Thanks I need that." Violet said redding up a bit in embarrassment.

It took a few seconds for her to realize it, but Kat noticed Violet was clapping. It was a relief to no longer hear Violet screaming.

"Wow you're a great singer, Kat!" said Violet.

Kat giggled a little. "No I'm not! I'm good, but not great." Violet wiped a few drops of blood off in the grass. "Hey Violet, let me see your belly. I might have some bandages in my saddlebags. Speaking of which, I should probably bring them back over here."

[ooc]Kat was sitting on a bench by the pond, and saddlebags are the only place a pony could hold bandages without some sort of pocket.[/ooc]

Violet frowned a little... She didn't wanna have to see the scratches on her again... But she didn't want them to get worse... So she decided to follow Kat over to her bags... "Alright... I guess I should put something over this, shouldn't I?..." she said rearing back onto her hind legs and looking over the damage to make sure she wasn't too hurt.

She winced every couple of steps feeling little stings from the scratches. "Ouch... Hope... Ouch! This stops stinging... After a whi-Ouch!... While." she said trying to grin through it to reassure Kat she was okay, as well as reassure herself she was fine. Considering her... Over-Reaction she had earlier. As long as she didn't look at it she would be just fine.

Kat giggled. It was rather funny seeing the little filly walk on her hind legs. "Ah, nothing much. just a little neosporin, and then i put the bandage on!" Kat opened her saddlebags, and got the neosporin and bandages out. "Now, just put your front hooves on the bench, and I'll put the bandages on!" As she said this, thunder sounded over head. "Aww, i didn't know there was a storm scheduled for today..."

[OOC]Gah! I need to respond to these quicker! Sorry![/ooc]

"Wooah...! Okay...!" Violet said wobbling off-balance and stood over with her hooves on the bench. She heard a loud thunderclap and looked up...

"Huh..?! Thunder? But it's so nice out too..." She said looking at the somewhat cloudy sky frowning a bit... "Hey... Uhmmm... Kat... Wait a sec... That stuff's not gonna sting is it....-?" she said, nervously peeking over at Kat whom was just done digging through her bag, carrying over the bandage and ointment...

[ooc]

Kat put a little bit of the ointment on each of the bandages. "It shouldn't hurt too much. Trust me, you'd rather suffe through some stinging than getting that infected." a few seconds after saying this, she felt a drop of rain hit her mane. "Hey, I'm thinking we should start heading inside somewhere..."