[Ponyville] Cart Troubles

MudBug

Inkwell was taken aback with how much Candy Cotton enjoyed hearing the news of his potential tutelage! "Yay! Candy Cotton will learn how to draw!," she gushed. "I will draw plushies! Plushies for everyone. Yaaaaay!"

"You can draw anything you want, honey, if you put in the effort to learning!" he replied. He'd really enjoy teaching her, if he could get her to listen. To Carrot, he said, "Yeah, of course I'll join you guys!" He gladly trotted after the impromptu traveling party, adding more lines to his sketch as he walked.

• 1 month later...

The young filly was caught in her thoughts for long moments, imagining how it would be to easily draw everything that went through her mind. It would truly be something fantastic, since she was still too young to remember every single idea that crossed her mind at every second that passed. She was now hoping happily and giggling to herself, ignoring the other ponies completely. But something made her self joy return to the real world in a split of a second. "Candy! Lunch time!", a young feminine voce echoed. The filly's ears twitched, and her head turned to the origin of the sound. "Well, it's my nanny. I have to go you ponies. It was very nice to meet you!", she said with a smile. And headed out in a fast gallop to her nanny's house.

==========================================================================================================

Today Wind Mist felt in a very good mood. There was no wind blowing her mane, no rain to wet her saddlebags and nothing to make her break her artifacts. She pranced happily, though not too high or too fast so that her artifacts wouldn't dangle. She had a sweet scent of incense on her pelt and mane today, all because she had been tidying her shelves while she burnt a few sticks of incense. Her veil hid her usually bright smile, but it kept misteriously hidden under her veil. With its pinkish colour, it almost looked like a flower petal over her snout. he kept walking slowly, finally reaching for the group of ponies. Every single one of them seemed to be different, but they were all around a cart. She shrunk a little bit in her spot. "Oh! Ex-excuse me..."

[[Alright, so Candy Cotton is a long gone character of mine, so I replaced her in this RP with another one of mine: Wind Mist! Oh and forgive me for the long time to reply... school was just killing me :sleep: ]]

[[We understand Kalpira and welcome back! :) ]]

Carrot Fields quickly noticed the little pegasus foal was a little confused and unsure how he would be able to climb onto the gray earth pony stallion's back.  Carrot lowered himself to the warm earth of the path, smiling encouragingly for the little foal, making himself just a little less tall and intimidating.  He winked as he spayed all four of his hooves out along the dirt so he was laying on his underside, flat on the ground, and lowered his head until his chin was laying on the dirt.  Carrot hoped being in such a position not only would make it easy for the little foal to climb on his back, but laying down in such a silly manner would make him seem far less intimidating to the young pegasus' eyes, "Hie up on me back here, lil' flyer!"

Mudbug's giggle drew his gaze up, and he blushed a bit, regretting how silly he looked, now.  well, hopefully he didn't look too ridiculous to her, down in the dust as he was.  "Well, Miss Mudbug, soon as we hie yer lil' companion up an' soarin', Oi'll be happy tae follow an' give ye a hoof deliverin' those bags ah soil!" he winked, trying to be as suave as a clumsy stallion lying in the dirt could be.  Somehow, knowing how ludicrous he looked made it easier.

To Inkwell, he smiled warmly, "Mayhap ye kin draw this lil' fella here soarin' through th' sky, or his bonnie chaperon here!  She'd be a masterpiece, sure she would!  Just dinnae draw me on th' ground here, Oi wouldnae live it down if'n moi sis ever saw that!"

From his angle, though, Carrot had a fine view down the road as a rather unusual pegasus filly wearing some sort of fine veil come up the street, a startled expression on her face at this menagerie. Carrot tried to put on his best smile, "Giddae!"  Perhaps she too was new to Ponyville, far from home, just as he was…