A walk in the woods [OPEN]

Warbrony

Echo stood with Cloud.

"Insanity!" He called out. "We need to stand together. We aren't fighting them."

Echo looked in the direction of his former colleagues and closed his eyes, taking multiple deep breaths.

"This is it." he turned to cloud. "When they come, I want you to leave."

Echo looked down from the trees to Cloud.

"She's not there. I think she got away. I hope she got away." Echo said.

He flared his wings as best he could. Adrenaline had helped him regain his energy and strength. His pain was eased by his intense focus. Alpha and the other soldiers came from the thicket. He gave Echo a cocky smile.

"Echo I hope you're in a talking mood." he said sharply. "Celestia is on her way to deal wih you. Should be here soon."

Cloud was waiting for any sign of movement, any noise that would give away his enemies location, he turned to Echo; "look, if you run I can keep them busy. You need to find Insanity and run, I'll buy you as much time as I can. I know I said I would try and keep her safe but you two have a much better chance than all of us."

Echo stood tall. He turned to Cloud.

"I'll try to find Insanity." he said. "I'll be back for you."

Insanity's potion started to kick in as he flew up into the canopy. He turned back and forth looking for Insanity.

"Insanity!" he whispered loudly. "Where are you. I'm getting you out of here."

Echo's mind was racing. He hoped she was okay. He cut through the thick branches, frantically looking for Insanity.

Echo was unable to find Insanity. He decided she was safe. If he couldn't find her there was no way the special forces would. He flew back down by Cloud's side, who seemed at ease with the situation.

"Insanity's safe." He said. "Get ready for a fight. They're coming."

Alpha, Beta, and Omega stepped out from the shrubs. Another soldier kept hidden behind a fallen tree. Alpha chuckled to himself.

"I hope Celestia takes her time getting here." He said in a menacing tone. "Give us a chance to take you both out."

"I told you to run!" Cloud said watching the soldiers approaching, Cloud had nothing to defend himself with, He started laughing, "Looks like we're done for, I broke the biggest promise I ever made."

Alpha stared at Echo and Cloud. Echo grinned at his former team mates.

"So." Echo said. "It all comes down to this."

Alpha nodded and looked deviously at Echo.

"Theta, now!" Alpha yelled. Suddenly, the earth pony Theta leaped out from concealment with a large combat knife.

Cloud saw the knife, he picked it up and threw it at Theta, who fell. Cloud ran over and pulled the knife out, "Rest in peace." Cloud closed Theta's eyes and rejoined Echo. "No one else has to die!" Cloud shouted at Alpha.

Echo gave a nod to Cloud, then looked back to Alpha. Alpha smirked at Cloud and Echo.

"So when's Celest-" Echo was cut short by a radiant glow. A blinding light created by powerful magic. Before them stood Celestia. The special forces stood in attention to their leader. Delta shivered after a traumatic teleportation.

(OOC: You still wanna RP as Celestia, Insanity?)