(Roleplay for "Beginners") Silencia Meadows

HoneyFloral

Though called Silencia Meadows, it's often quite loud in the little place! Located somewhere around the edge of the map a bit north-west of the centre is this small village currently occupying 1 pony, That's me, Honey Floral.

The peaceful place is perfect for harvesting, You could say almost magical because it is known for it to be harvesting season all year around! The place was abandoned after the harvesting season ended for 5 years! It has sprung back to life now but only I have checked, I advertised the place a bit but no-one would come until... (This is where you drop in <3, Now this is a short brief introduction, You won't find many of these doing professional roleplay; They'll tell you everything, every tiny detail, in those!)

And Of course because I'm a Noob I has to apply to be able to roleplay, Dont mind me working out how to delete this...

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Acrylic trotted down the road he had heard of this place called Silencia Meadows and wanted to see it for himself and maybe get some painting in. So he came here all the way from Canterlot just to scout out the place for some 'picture perfect' scenes. With is saddle bag stuffed full of food and painting supplies Acrylic trotted in a steady as he looked around wondering just were this place was.