Well Whe're mostly Bucked.

Hey hey hey guys!

Remember way back when when we had the trotting dead?Well I'm making up for it okay?I'm making up for the long wait and for not makin chapter two yet.So I've had this idea in my head for a while.It's when every villan comes back in whole army of death.So that means Gilda Trixie Ursa minor even discord all at once.I might even bring in Nightmare moon but I'll just start with six.We all get to choose one villan each and one of your own characters.Maybe I'll allow cast members We'll see.So in the comments I'd like to see thoughts?Add ons?Ect.?Um I'll make it private for the people in this thread so tell your friends!And finally I'll put the cast list down here I already claim one villan!Your turn.

Bronynumber299:Discord,Gravel and Cedar

Insanity Dash:Insanity

Marching Hammers:Nova Wing

I'll be my OC Nova Wing. It would be interesting to see where he would fall if Nightmare moon made a return, as he has lines in the lunar court, and his ancestors fell on the side of Nightmare Moon when she rebelled

Hey long time no see!Thats why I'm adding Gravel.Gravel was cursed by Celestia and she wants to overthrow Celestia and let luna to be the big leader.