Filly Force Five :D Chapter 3 up soon!

WhiteSlash

post-3706-0-05239600-1338251087_thumb.pnpost-3706-0-99277900-1338251327_thumb.pnpost-3706-0-96605800-1338251421_thumb.pn

This is the story of Rabble Rouser (My Canterlot.com created pony) A damaged orphan whom wishes to spread the joy of music across equestria. See how she met four likeminded ponies by the names of JD, Plaid Haze, Vivre Vrai and Plan B. Tales of distress, joy, laughter and love as the five ponies form the band, The Filly Force Five. Experience the problems faced by those with a troubled past and ... how it affects their closest friends. Stardom might not be for everypony.

But their going to give a damn good try.

Chapter 2 is finished.Now! For Chapter 3!

http://www.fimfictio...illy-Force-Five

The moment was made as she sang back. “So if you're lonely, why'd you say you're not lonely? Oh you're a silly girl, I know I hurt its so. It's just like you to come, and go. You know me no you don't even know me. You're so sweet to try, oh my, you caught my eye, and a girl like you's just irresistible” With each word from her, Rabble moved closer, clambering up the vines to the balcony where she awaits.

The music continues in their heads, their hearts jump into their throats. Rabble was there, eye to eye with the face behind the voice. “You’re even prettier face to face.”

She moved in and they locked lips. Their hearts beating a mile a minute. Together they were wrapped up warm, their breath made mist. Rabble eased away with a smile “I don't even know your name”.

• 5 weeks later...

Update O_o ha! If anyone follows this I would like to say that after many days away from this project Im picking it back up and hope to have Chapter 3 up later today or tomorrow :)