lord of the rings...have you... heard of lord of the rings... wait a minute...i recall hawkeye being called legolas in the avengers. maybe i misheard... what would happen if i told you to go and watch the lord of the rings triliogy, all extended if possible, but two towers extended is optional?

I would say "I don't really want to." I don't really like Lord of the Rings.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whats not interesting about a bunch of short guys walking across a huge country with a strange creature named for his throat issues just to burn a piece of jewelry while an elf a man, and a dwarf fight for the defense of the world of men along side a wizard while searching for two more short guys who end up taking over the secondary antagonist's base of operation with the help of trees? ok. who is better now: Link with Hawkeye from twilight princess, link w/o hawkeye from TP, or Hawkeye with his wimpy mechanical bow?

whats not interesting about a bunch of short guys walking across a huge country with a strange creature named for his throat issues just to burn a piece of jewelry while an elf a man, and a dwarf fight for the defense of the world of men along side a wizard while searching for two more short guys who end up taking over the secondary antagonist's base of operation with the help of trees? ok. who is better now: Link with Hawkeye from twilight princess, link w/o hawkeye from TP, or Hawkeye with his wimpy mechanical bow?

Link with Hawkeye. :D

who wins: a lawyer, or iron will? should i make an "ask Cathalos" thread cuz they're so fun, or is it not as fun answering questions? who is the BEST link of all the games?

A lawyer.

Yes, make a thread like that. It's fun answering questions.

BEST link is Ocarina of Time Link.

i hope you realize ocarina of time spans two time periods. yeah, im gonna have to make you choose one. only because they are two different links. link, and young link. is it really as fun as asking questions? if so, ima make one... right when i see your response.

i hope you realize ocarina of time spans two time periods. yeah, im gonna have to make you choose one. only because they are two different links. link, and young link. is it really as fun as asking questions? if so, ima make one... right when i see your response.

Old Link is better.

And yes, it is as fun as asking the questions. At least, to me.