what if i told you that THE HOBBIT video game for gamecube was very Zelda-ish, with one level clearly modeled to be as boring as the water temple from OoT. would you play that? what if i asked you to read the last post wins from page 708? would you read it with me then?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what if i told you that THE HOBBIT video game for gamecube was very Zelda-ish, with one level clearly modeled to be as boring as the water temple from OoT. would you play that? what if i asked you to read the last post wins from page 708? would you read it with me then?

To both questions:

Maybe.

that THE HOBBIT video game for gamecube was very Zelda-ish, with one level clearly modeled to be as boring as the water temple from OoT. will you play that?

i am asking you to read the last post wins from page 708? will you read it with me?

both modified to get a real answer

I probably still wouldn't play it.

Considering how many pages are left after 708...

Nnope. bigmacneutral.png

ok that makes more sense... why was she singing that part? shouldnt fluttershy be singing about the little critters under the snow and ice cuz thats what fluttershy is working on and rarity is working bird nests?

Rarity was working on the animal team, and the two Mane 6 members on the Animal Team were singing that certain part of the song for whatever reason.

i know, but shouldn't rarity stick to her dumb birds and let fluttershy be better than everypony else? not to say rarity doesnt deserve to sing, but she shouldnt be taking fluttershy's lines, in my opinion. birds simply dont sleep underneath snow and ice. and dont birds fly north for the winter in the southern hemisphere? does that make this song culturally insensitive?

i know, but shouldn't rarity stick to her dumb birds and let fluttershy be better than everypony else? not to say rarity doesnt deserve to sing, but she shouldnt be taking fluttershy's lines, in my opinion. birds simply dont sleep underneath snow and ice. and dont birds fly north for the winter in the southern hemisphere? does that make this song culturally insensitive?

I dunno.

what was the first day of CST testing??? i got rid of my stupid nature calendar for a new pony one my sister found and it had the day Winter-tastic awesomeness converted me to ponies! it was the second day... a tuesday... but which one? this is the WORST.POSSIBLE.THING!!!!