• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well... i want to find the exact date and throw a tremendous party exactly one year from that date. granted, only i will show up, and it will probably be waking up at 12:00 AM and watching ponies until it is time to leave then when i get home watch ponies until 11:59 PM ends, and then do any homework i may have. but still. i want the day. any ideas on how i can obtain this date? (and if you post a video that says "i have no idea" i will find you and bury a plastic bottle in your yard. if you ever find this bottle, it will say "i wasted your time. we're even" and you will be confused about it until one of us dies.

well... i want to find the exact date and throw a tremendous party exactly one year from that date. granted, only i will show up, and it will probably be waking up at 12:00 AM and watching ponies until it is time to leave then when i get home watch ponies until 11:59 PM ends, and then do any homework i may have. but still. i want the day. any ideas on how i can obtain this date? (and if you post a video that says "i have no idea" i will find you and bury a plastic bottle in your yard. if you ever find this bottle, it will say "i wasted your time. we're even" and you will be confused about it until one of us dies.

I would say just look it up until you find the date. Because I can't help you.

(I'm going to ask all the "ask" threads this... ;-) )

I read a strange, ancient book in Twilight's library, "The Legend of Megan"... Are there any such thing as humans? What would you do if you met one?

No there are no such thing as humans. If I met one, I would scream and run away.

I'm not kidding, the same day you joined the sight was the day brother started watching Naruto XP. Anyway, what kinds of RPs would like to see on the the forums and are you participateing in any?

I'm not participating in any yet, because my character, Twilight Shine, has not been accepted yet. And the type of RP's I'd like to see are just free-roam ones where everypony can do whatever they want.