if it was made 40 years ago and it worked how do most people still not have it or a better version of it?

I dont know. Though it is getting introduced into my small town soon :D Also I think its because of cost and the cables themselves cant be too long or they dont work :D Something like that!

oh ok. why didnt they have mc donalds in the garden of Eden?

Because they didnt have the ingredients neccessary to make 99% of the McDonalds menu :D Maybe they could make an apple pie O_o

Love your musical opinions! New music sucks. GO OLD MUSIC!

Hey, are you by chance a fan of Rush or RHCP?

Love both of them! Faveorite songs, Tom Sawyer and This Is The Place! :D

They're my favorites!! :D I saw Rush LAST June. Probably the best night of my life. They played YYZ live for the first time ever, and the entire Moving Pictures album. <3

Are you a fan of RHCP's funky gritty stuff, or their emotional deep stuff?

They're my favorites!! :D I saw Rush LAST June. Probably the best night of my life. They played YYZ live for the first time ever, and the entire Moving Pictures album. <3

Are you a fan of RHCP's funky gritty stuff, or their emotional deep stuff?

Lucky! D: Hmm hard question, Whilst I like the emotional stuff I'd say i prefer the more funky stuff :D

And how about Nirvana? Heart? U2? Pink Floyd? Smashing Pumpkins? Pearl Jam? Stray Cats? :blush:

Nirvana, U2, Pink Floyd, Smashing Pumpkins, Pearl Jam! :D annnd I think i've heard of Stray Cats O_o

Heh, Stray Cats was just a judge of character, I suppose. They're old and jazzy. Check em out!

And I too am a fan of the gritty, funky stuff. Their emotional stuff is sometimes amazing (like Happiness Loves Company, Slow Cheetah) but MAN. Dat funk. Johnny Kick a Hole In The Sky, Funky Monks, and Twisted are the best.

...And Primus?

Heh, Stray Cats was just a judge of character, I suppose. They're old and jazzy. Check em out!

And I too am a fan of the gritty, funky stuff. Their emotional stuff is sometimes amazing (like Happiness Loves Company, Slow Cheetah) but MAN. Dat funk. Johnny Kick a Hole In The Sky, Funky Monks, and Twisted are the best.

...And Primus?

Will do :D

Johnny Kick a Hold in The Sky is such an awesome song!

As for Primus I only recently started listening to them, one of my best friends has pretty much all of their albums though! :D

So far my faveorite is Tragedy's A' Comin' :D

My favorite is probably Electric Uncle Sam :geek:

Anyways, YOU sir....have good taste in music. Have a fanatasterrific day!

Also an awesome song XD Thanks! As do you! and Likewise! :D