A bubbly link (Rp between Shadowstorm88 and Kitsune)

Once again Pinkie Pie was throwing a serious bash for one of them new ponies in town!!! Whilst these big social events weren't something that he went to all the time, Geary felt that it would only be right if he came to introduce himself to the new pony. Smiling, he sipped some fruit punch as he licked his lips from the delcious drink. This was typical of Miss Pie. She would always go all out to make ponies feel welcome in this town so that way no pony would ever feel lonely or shy. She did the same thing for him, and he had gone and created a few things for the party to help out. Like the cake froster, which automatically frosted the cake. The soda blender, that blended ingridents of certain sodas to make create an all new taste that was delicious for all. Yep, he really did have a knack for these things. Looking around the party, he wondered who the new pony was actually? All he could see was the words: WELCOME FIZZY. But he didnt know who Fizzy was!! Becoming nervous, he started to slowly look around to see if there was anypony that he didnt recognize!! But it was hard to say since alot of the ponies present he didnt really know. Not that he was unfriendly or kept to himself; but it was because he usually got so caught up in his inventions that he would simply forget the world around him and become lost in his work. A dangerous thing to do for one who wanted to make more friends. "Oof, scuse me. Ack, pardon me" apologized Geary as his eyes shifted from one corner of the room to the next for any sight at all of the new pony. Yet he couldnt find her!! Thinking that maybe some party games would help him, Geary approached the dart board as he plucked off some dart. Pulling back with accurate presicion, he tossed a dart and with competence; he nailed the target. Grinning in delight, he went to throw another when one pony bumped into him; causing him to accidently fail backwards as his head dunked into the fruit punch bowl from the pony. Blinking several times in shock as he tried to register what the hay had just happened, he lifted his head up from the punch bowl panting as his mane now dripped of fruit punch. Removing his dark sunglasses to wipe the fruit punch from the lenses; he than ran a hoof through his short mane to get the fruit punch out.

Fizzy, on the other hand, was loving it! After all, who didn't love a perfectly good party? Though, looking back at her old life in Baltimare, Fizzy knew the answer to that question. Parties in big cities like that usually amounted to one of two things - lots of rich ponies getting together and having a social, or ponies getting stone drunk in bars - or worse.

But a party like this... This was actually FUN. Fizzy hadn't been sure of what to expect coming into Ponyville, and when the first pony she tried talking to screamed and ran off, she really had low hopes for the rest of the town.

But what the soda-brewing pony never expected was a party - especially since she really didn't have a home here yet. Once again she was met by the pink pony, who began to talk so fast that all Fizzy could really gather was "party" and "new pony". And for a new pony, Fizzy certainly wasn't shy about making new friends, but it struck her as a surprise that nopony had noticed her eyes yet.

She backed up to allow a few ponies to pass - and accidently backed into another pony. She turned around, realizing what had happened.

"I'm sorry!" she apologized, her tone rushed as her horn started to glow. Bubbles began to form from Geary's face and mane, the leftover moisture from the fruit punch leaving, though he would probably still have to wash up to get the stickiness gone.

"Nice to meet you." she said with a smile. "My name's Fizzy. Yours?"

Geary blinked as he opened his mouth to respond as a spew of fruit punch went out and sturck some pony else. Smiling weakly at the other pony who looked around for whoever had spewed the fruit punch, he kept his head down and looked away for a moment so he wouldnt look guilty at all. "Always getting into trouble" he thought to himself. Shaking his mane, he smiled weaily as he responded "Err, its okay. Im abit of klutz at times myself so I really need to be careful and such". That was one of his problems really. As a genius in such, he was able to think up and come up with all sorts of ideas. The bad part was though, he could be abit absent minded with all his ideas. Blinking, he watched as a bubble suddenly surrounded his entire head. It sorta tickled actually as Geary let out a giggle from all the sud's absorbing against his skin. It then popped as all the stickiness was gone in a flash. "Wow, that was pretty cool" he complimented the unicorn as he wondered where she had learn such a trick? Looking down to notice her cutie mark, he nodded to himself "Ah, bubbles must be her special talent...whatever that means". Realizing she had introduced herself, he smiled lightly in return as he offered a hoof to shake hers. "Im Geary Twist, inventor and craftspony" he greeted cheerfully to the unicorn.

Craftspony. Inventor. "That's amazing!" Fizzy replied, somehow managing to keep up a high level of enthusiasm for things she knew nothing of. "I-I mean... um... that's nice..." she corrected herself, looking around as other ponies looked in her general direction at the sound of the outburst. "So, um... is this a library or something? Isn't this the absolute last place to have a party like this?" she asked, looking around the walls at the countless bookshelves covered in a faint magical aura. From the apparent lack of spills anywhere around the shelves, Fizzy could only assume somepony was protecting them with a spell.

"So, um... Is this more or less the entire town?" she asked, tilting her head at that jampacked library.

Blushing from the praise, Geary smiled weakly "Aw, its no big deal. Im always looking to help out my fellow ponies by creating useful things that can make life easier". Nodding to her guess, he complimented "Good guess. Yup, its a librabry. Nah, dont worry about it. Surprisingly, parties get thrown here all the time for all the new comers. Mostly cause its pretty big I suppose. That and its a pretty easy clean up for the one who lives here". It was true since Twilight Sparkle really did seem to enjoy having new ponies party here. Sipping some cola from another punch bowl, he nodded "Yup, more or less. Newcomers are essential a pretty big deal here in ponyville, and we welcome all with open hooves".

"Huh..." Fizzy said as she looked out at the crowd. "This place really is different from Baltimare. It's a lot warmer, and I'm not just talking about the temperature, and everypony seems to be really nice!" she exclaimed, her tail giving a single swish as she continued to look around. "Though, do you know if there's any available housing nearby? I... kinda didn't think of that when I moved out." she admitted, blushing slightly.

Geary smiled gently in response as commented "Yes it can get rather warm here, especially during the summer time. But not too over the top since Celestia doesnt want us to melt. So, temp's kept at a good level". Smiling, he took a pink donut before nomming on it; chugging down a cola with it as he smiled "Here in Ponyville, we try our best to extend a helping hoof to all those around us so that we can feel comfterable with ourselves, and not really have to change anything to what others want". Geary looked alittle downcasted at that, since at first when he was younger some of his former friends had tried to change him as they didnt want to be assotciated with a nerd. But as he grew, the whole nerd thing slowly went away so he didnt have to worry as much. "Oh there's an avaliable house next to Sugarcube Corner. It's got two stories, a kitchen, living room, two bathroom's, bed room, and a hang out room. I know this cause I almost lived there when I first moved here but it wasnt what I was looking for".