Toss me a pony to draw~

Cat Napper

I'm doing some traditional sketches of Cat Napper and I have one snuggly picture of her with another pony though I'm not sure who it should be. Not first come, first serve. I'll pick the ref I like.

No relationships are gonna be formed through this, it's just a fun thing I want to draw.

The pony should be female though because, trufax, did you know that Cat Napper is gay? I'm keeping that in her character when I RP her but it's not gonna be at all obvious. She isn't the romantic type, plus the trans-pony thing kept me wondering if I'd get in trouble at all. She doesn't care about it or how others feel so it wouldn't cause any controversy I don't think.

I think just as long as you don't make a point out of it to bring it out and make it a critical component of the RP, I don't see it being a problem. It's something I consider being a personal enough thing that it shouldn't be about -others- being involved in it but nothing wrong with it being a part of your character at all. S'long as you don't push it on folks (And keep the site PG-13, remember!) It should be fine.

And personally, I'd love to see you try your hand at maybe Miss Mayor, perhaps!

Hehe yeah, I figured that too. I just wanna double check and keep this forum happy and drama llama free. I think personal issues like struggling with the idea of one's sexuality are too much stress in real life, who'd want to go through it a second time through a RP as a pony? It'd be more as a fun thing ICly for me, more so Cat developing tiny cute crushes on her gal pals rather than a big long dramatic ded srs bizz role play.

EDIT: I just needed to add this. LOL pony pr0nz. You don't need to worry about my profanity, if my pony can't use human cuss words then pretty much all of my RPs are gonna be PG.

Now there's an idea. As a raging fangirl I've been drawing Dash nonstop and I want to branch out with my pony skills a little x3

Perhaps Strawberry Blossom? I think it'd be fun to see her in other styles!

(Though she doesn't have an orientation yet - I tend to let my characters grow into that as I play, and Berry hasn't been here long enough to gravitate toward anyone romantically or otherwise yet. |3 Just a few posts in doncha know.)

Or canon-wise... would have to say either Rainbow Dash or concur on Miss Mayor. ^^

Ahh the temptation to draw Dash again was too much. I caved x3

The finished image is pretty big so you can see it here

Also, this;

CatPainting.png

A sketch of Kitty Cat, this is a scene from the RP in Ponyville I started. Rock painting <3

youshouldtotallyjoinitjustsayin :'D

EDIT; I might make a few more sketches so feel free to drop ideas~