Hi Everypony...

ShyGuy

Well ain't that fun! Sounds like you will have a great time here, liking all that stuff and all... Just don't be afraid to come out and post! :D We are really friendly, I promise. So... what hobbies do you have?

I'm a bit of a Android geek. I love technology. And band.

Hmmm... Can't say much on the Sax... How about you explain what it is like to me? I'm very interested in how it works, what you like to do with it, and what types of notes it is best at hitting! If you don't mind, that is...

Also, Android phones. Compare and contrast essay between them and iPhones, go! Please ;)

Hmmm... Can't say much on the Sax... How about you explain what it is like to me? I'm very interested in how it works, what you like to do with it, and what types of notes it is best at hitting! If you don't mind, that is...

Also, Android phones. Compare and contrast essay between them and iPhones, go! Please ;)

Oh God...Comparing and contrasting those is a violent affair. :) Sax is nice, but it can't really do much more than Jazz alone. I'm looking into working with chiptunes though.

Hmm... If only I knew what a chiptune is ;) And I guess since that compare and contrast thing isn't going to happen... D'ya think you could record some of your music sometime and share? I'd love to hear some!

Uh...sure, I'll try. And chiptunes are like really advanced and detailed versions of music similar to old school games. They can sound really good, especially if you like electronica.