Removed by User

Okay. I skimmed your story. It is a rather long introduction for an RP. Still, I'm willing to give it a try. So your character is a black mage who was banished from the city for killing lots of ponies. Too prove he has learned his lesson, which judging from his dream he hasn't, he has to befriend five ordinary ponies in three weeks. Now assuming that all the characters are played by rpers, you'll need five players before you can start, right? Only big question then is how long are you estimating a ponies lifespan at? Did Bright Glow previously know Simulto, or was it his father or even grandfather than sentenced him? You've mentioned that Simulto doesn't age, or at least gets younger every so often. It's just going to be important as to how these ponies remember him. Is he a story used to scare children who have now grown up? I'm guessing from the Feudal setting that this is Middle Ages Style, so no modern tech, right?

Right. So it's entirely possible to play one of the guards whose father assisted in taking down Simulto? That could be fun. Could I RP as Lance, a dark green earth pony guard veteran who can normally be seen guarding the main market? He could have lost his uncle to the mad mage, but been ordered not to harm Simulto. Not that that'll stop him from strategically interfering in Simulto's many attempts. Having a father who probably bragged about bagging Simulto, he is a bit more in the know than most of the other guards. I guess that puts him in the Retribution Affiliate. He could still be won over though, if Simulto could truly prove himself reformed, then he may be willing to forgive and forget.

...you can also have a second affiliate character, if you wish. I'm adding 'Lance' under 'Retribution/Represented Affeliate' because a guard is represented as a higher authority than a common townspony...))

Cool, thanks. I wasn't 100% on whether you could select multiple fields, but I'm glad you straightened that out. A second character? Something minor? How about a lanky yellow unicorn street musician. With an unkempt dark blue mane and tail, and a rest (the squat "0" thing) for a cutie mark. With his battered old trumpet and worn fedora he could regularly play at different places at different times. He could also be an informant for certain "individuals", if you catch my meaning. Name of Horn Blower, if that isn't too terrible a name.

(OOC: (...alrighty then! You've been added... x3 ...did you want him as a non-affiliate, meaning he doesn't meet with Simulto at all? I feel that's how you intended it...))

Well he could be promoted to major if you can't get hold of enough other players. I'm currently running two characters in The Grey Area, so I should be capable of running two if need be. It would be easier though to have him as something of an atmospheric character. Somepony who's always watching and playing, yet rarely speaks to Simulto if at all.

(OOC: (...if you're interested in joining, please tell me which OC, or which two OCs you would like to use in this RP. You also have to tell me which 'affiliate' category they correspond too, as you are concerned. Or, if you want them to be a non-affiliate, please tell me which category of non-affiliate they correspond too. If you're confused on what category your OC corresponds too, or if you have no idea what I'm talking about, just tell me a brief description of your OC and how it could relate/befriend Simulto, or how it could affect Simulto's quest to find a friend...))

Yeah...I'm not really sure how I could fit my character in :shock:

My character would be just a random traveler who went to Stalliongrad in search of a cure for her adopted older brother's ilness, who turns out to be related to royalty, though only a few know, such as the elders maybe. She could meet Simulto with the hopes that he would know where to find the cure. Her name is Snowy Dash, she's a sky-blue pegasus with a tri-colored mane of orange, yellow, and creme, and she has a cutie mark of a large snowflake with a lightning bolt through it. Her own past is unknown.

(OOC: (...you mean for Horn Blower? The only thing I characterize the OCs bye is whether or not they interact with Simulto or not... =3 ...that's why I call them affiliate and non-affiliate...))

Oh, yeah, I meant Horn Blower. I suppose technically he would be a mix of contraband and common if he was an affiliate, but it would probably be easier if he was a non-affiliate. I'm just saying that Horn Blower could be an affiliate if you're having trouble getting together the requisite six people, but if you can then he's happy as a non-affiliate.

(OOC: (...alrighty then, I'll add her... =3 ...you're going to need to specify her brother's relation to royalty at some point if you want the elders to have any relation to him, otherwise I don't know how to tie you and them together... x3 ...also, do you want a non-affiliate? Or a second affiliate character? A non-affiliate is a OC or just some random pony that does something in the RP to change events, or to get Simulto to do something... =3 ...they don't directly interact with Simulto, but they do affect how he goes about his task of finding friends...))

I'd like an affiliate if possible :kissy:

-Extra Non-Affiliate 1: Horn Blower(OC by Cainam) A Lanky Yellow Street Magician. Doubles as an informant. Plays regularly at different times.

Umm... he's a musician, not a magician. Plays the trumpet. Although a street magician would be cool, I doubt magic turns as many heads in places inherently magical. Well, unless it's super showy like Trixie's.