The Lost World (Private)

Warbrony

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grey had reached a point now where he could see clearly, and realized that the pony healing him was a pegasus. "I-I'm sorry, have I wronged you in some way? I don't seem to recall anything beyond ten minutes ago...are you just helping me because you must, but you hate me? Is that why I'm not getting a response here? I'm sorry if I did. Just tell me how I can make it right, or at least how to thank you for this?"

Snowy looked up and tilted her head to the side confusedly. She had no idea why the pony was apologizing to her. She began to open her mouth to say something but it immediately snapped back shut. She simply shook her head to reassure him that he did nothing wrong. She then flew outside the cave and up to one of the trees, studying it closely

Snowy looks down at Echo and nods before turning her attention back up to the tree and knocks down a coconut, causing it to plummet to the ground and crack in half. She lands back onto the ground and grabs a half of the coconut shell. She trots over to another tree with a hole in it's trunk and secreting a sticky liquid, she collects the tree's sap into the shell and flies back over to Grey. She sets the shell down and delicately dips her hoof into the sap. Gently lifting up Grey's broken leg, she lightly rubs the sap on top and around the bandages, his leg feeling a tad better when the liquid touches him.

Snowy attempted to back up a bit more from Grey but stopped when she bumped into a tree. She quickly shakes her head, briefly motioning to her throat with her hoof and she turns her gaze back to the ground.