The Lost World (Private)

Warbrony

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grey spoke up, "Not to sound cocky, but I can be pretty clever. If we just assume we will be here for a while, I can make up something for us. Beds, some sort of alarm system, a trap if anything tries to.come in the cave, and what have you. Just tell me and I can try to make one. The one thing I cant make is a way back, especially since I don't even know where 'back' is."

"Well, I suppose we need a leader...right? How about you, Echo? You up for it? You seem to have good leadership qualities. You seem smart, and by your own words you are strong, right? What do you say? And, operating under the assumption that you do step into that role, I'm assuming beds are what we want first?" Said Grey.

Snowy looks up at Grey and nods in response. She stood and flew up to find the tree he fell from. She flies over to the tree and begins pulling down the large leaves. After gathering several, she lands on the ground where she dropped them and nudges them onto her back before making her way back to the others.

As Snowy went out for the leaves, Grey limped out to a nearby tree, noting pain in his back-left, though it didn't seem broken, to grab some of the vines with his mouth. When he returned, he began to string up a bed, but not yet hanging it, for safety testing reasons. "Do you want to get in while I hoist it up? Or do you think you can hoist it, so if it falls, I will be the one to fall?" He said to Snowy.