Greetings!

EldritchFire

You sir are some sort of wizard! :-o How did you know I was craving cheesecake? Oh.... it has caramel and chocolate... do I sense a sugar coma coming on?

Now excuse me while I go bake a celebratory cheesecake in honor of this amazing image....at 5:30 in the morning.

You sir are some sort of wizard! :-o How did you know I was craving cheesecake? Oh.... it has caramel and chocolate... do I sense a sugar coma coming on?

Now excuse me while I go bake a celebratory cheesecake in honor of this amazing image....at 5:30 in the morning.

Thank you! timing is everything :) and it took awhile to find one with chocolate and caramel, you'd be surprised :?:

5:30 in the morning is the perfect time for cheesecake :D nothing could go wrong!

Thank you! timing is everything :) and it took awhile to find one with chocolate and caramel, you'd be surprised :?:

5:30 in the morning is the perfect time for cheesecake :D nothing could go wrong!

fire4.jpg

Mother of Celestia! Something went wrong Talex! Horribly, horribly wrong! My crust is all burnt....

• Like 1

Mother of Celestia! Something went wrong Talex! Horribly, horribly wrong! My crust is all burnt....

NOOOO NOT THE CRUST!!!! ALLL IS LOST!!!!! :wail: ALL IS LOST! :sleep:all is lost....

are you sure you used the right recepie? all you gotta do is take a cup of flower, add it to the mix, then just take alittle something sweet, not sour, and a bit of salt, just a pinch. Add a teaspoon of vanilla, add a little more and then count to four..... wait..... this isn't a recepie for cheesecake....

But if you want more cheesecake... :smirk:

cheesecake.jpg

I got your back :smug:

NOOOO NOT THE CRUST!!!! ALLL IS LOST!!!!! :wail: ALL IS LOST! :sleep:all is lost....

are you sure you used the right recepie? all you gotta do is take a cup of flower, add it to the mix, then just take alittle something sweet, not sour, and a bit of salt, just a pinch. Add a teaspoon of vanilla, add a little more and then count to four..... wait..... this isn't a recepie for cheesecake....

But if you want more cheesecake... :smirk:

I got your back :smug:

*drool* must...resist....chessey...cakey....goodness.

Next time I'm in Oklahoma, i'm definitely giving you a call.

Huzzah for new friends! and minecraft...and ponies...