Greetings!

EldritchFire

About Myself: I'm an avid fan of H.P. Lovecraft, Steampunk, MLP:FiM, Warhammer 40K, Minecraft, as well as pen & paper and table top gaming. Also I'm an aspiring writer, though no great works to speak of...yet.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Derpin around on youtube when I stumbled acrost an episode clip. It was love at first watch.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
Greetings and Salutations denizens of Canterlot! My name is Eldritch Fire, long time roleplayer and avid brony. I stumbled across this lovely site some time back, while trying to put together a character for a MLP:FiM themed pen & paper game my friends set up. At the time however, I had no real interest in roleplaying so I kinda just bookmarked it and went on. Now here I am, some six weeks in the later, finally saying hello. Better late than never right?

I'm an open minded person with an overpowering love of cheesecake and black licorice. As far as hobbies and interests go I have quite a few which include, but are certainly not limited too, H.P. Lovecraft and the Cthulhu Mythos, Steampunk anything, Adventure Time, Minecraft, SCIENCE!, video games in general, MLP:FiM, table top gaming and pen & paper games. I also fancy myself a writer, though I have no significant works to speak of, nor any real works at all, but I'm hopeful that I'll find my inspiration someday.

So that's about it, feel free to ask me anything I'm not a shy person. Looking forward to joining this site.

I'm sure I'll love it here, with much merriment being had along the way. Also thank you both for the warm welcome.

Oh and Winter, just a friendly warning. My brain tends to work like a dryer full of bouncy balls, random, noisy and hilarious it also tends to smell like burnt rubber. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing how that goes. :D

I do love all kinds of cheesecake. If I had some way to combine both of my food based obsessions I would be in heaven. I would also be fat, but I think I could live with that.

As for the taste of burnt rubber, or for that matter rubberized brain matter is not something I would recommend, it's a flavor that definitely sticks with you.... longer than it should.

Welcome to Caterlot! I'm glad to see somepony else besides me who wants to start writing but has nothing to show yet ^^

Also, if I posted a picture of a cheese cake, would you enjoy said picture of cheese cake? I know that I would enjoy a picture of cheese cake

mmm.... cheese cake....

Welcome, fellow newpony! Ah, cheesecake... 'tis true, I love my cheesecake. I also like steampunk, Minecraft (which I have not yet bought D:), and also video games. I have also been thinking about a fanfic to write about for a while... Heads up to everypony! My first fanfic may pop up soon!

Anyways, I hope your stay here is awesome and radical! :D

Steampunk, Minecraft, Ponies!

We're going to be the best of friends you and I!

Naw, but seriously quite the detailed introduction. I definitely look forward to seeing you on the boards. If you need anything at all, i'm usually lurking around setting up my webs of glory from place to place.

Welcome to Canterlot :)

What a delightful community. Thank all three of you.

Saucy Spider...... brings to mind very interesting images, mainly arachnids in lacy corsets, but interesting none the less! Though I did put a fair amount of effort into my introduction, I did stop and take a nap half way through it's construction.

Shy I like the song in your signature.

and Armony....I got nothing so I'll have to poke at you later. But mark my words! You're proper poking will come! so don't let me forget okay....cause I tend to do that a lot...

Interesting segway. I just realized I'm going to have to re-acclimate to the forum style of roleplay. Going to be hard without my trusty dice telling me what to do...

I would indeed enjoy said picture of my most favored dessert. Even more so if it was adorned with a chocolate or caramel sauce of some kind.

Almond+Cointreau+Cheesecake++%287%29.jpg

Here is your cheese cake, topped with caramel and drizzled with chocolate :D