Fallout Equestria PNP (Pen and Paper)

Xiee

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The IRC server and the rooms you had are still there, its just that the CanterlotCentral room is no longer official, and is staffed only by volunteers that want to keep it going. You will, however, have to get a downloadable IRC client like mIRC or there are two wed sites you can go to, mibbit.com or esper.net. Both of those sites have web-based IRC clients that will allow you to connect to the esper.net IRC server.

Cubby, if you used the chat today, then you should have noticed the interface is different. that is because we changed what site we use for hosting, and it is now independent, and no one else can use it without going to this site. i do not know why, but the Admins thought that was best. now we have to find different ways to access the room, because we no longer have an officially supported canterlot.com chat-room anymore.

They also nearly got destroyed on the spot for annoying the alicorn by, lets see, flirting with her, offering her a dirty magazine, trying to get her to 'smoke' a lit stick of dynamite, and just generally pestering her with questions. But the only ponies that were laid out were the ones whom she touched their minds to show them what 'Unity' is like.

Uuuh.... I don't think there was anything too important that can't be explained by Xiee. Silver told the group what she saw when the Alicorn knocked her out, and sort of deduced on a hunch what Project Unity was and that Twilight Sparkle/The Ministry of Arcane Sciences was involved in it. We sorta assume that whoever is controlling the Spritebot knew Twilight (and maybe the other Ministry Mares) personally.... we haven't gotten the two turrets working yet, so we will have to do that next session. We ended the session in the bunker, everypony falling asleep while Toothpick stands guard. Had a little RP session yesterday of basically just breakfast, RP fluff so nothing really plot related. We've yet to see what effect the Alicorn had on Short Circuit. Silver seems to have been assaulted with hundreds of memories that are now swirling around her thinkybits lol. Who knows whats gunna happen to poor Circuit. D8

I loved the session. Though there wasn't much action, it pushed the story forward and it made the group bond even more. While I was away I've heard that there are now "ships" in the group. Lol.

If I remember correctly:

Silver x Toothpick or was it Staccato x Toothpick, Solis x Staccato, IM CONFUSED!

Okay, here's a possible teaser for Saturday. NOTE that it's possible that you guys might get to Stable 22, not that I am saying you will but it depends on the choices the group makes this Saturday.

O8IMT.jpg

V6AVs.jpg

Archived