X-Men Crossover! (On Hold)

Hey everypony! I am planning on starting up a free for all RP that revolves around a school of Mutant Ponies. Whilst I am unsure of all the roles I will be looking for I intend on finding an adequete numbers of Students looking to learn and control their powers. I also hope to find people willing to fill the role of Teachers whom have already mastered their abilites.

Watch this for updates as it still requires alot of work. This is basically to just generate intrest and further my RP-ing skills as it will be first time running one. I am unsure where I want the school to be based so feel free to show your intrest and share ideas! :D

PS I realized this seems kind of silly as Pegasus can already fly and Unicorns can already do magic :L

Sounds cool, I'll definitely take part in the RP! I've been thinking about doing a Marvel crossover but I haven't had time yet to get one together.

PS I realized this seems kind of silly as Pegasus can already fly and Unicorns can already do magic :L

XD That makes things kinda tough; why have superpowers that let you fly or shoot lasers when you can already do that? I was thinking of basing one of my pegasus ponies off of Spider-Man, but then I realized "why web swing when he can already fly?" You could have the RP take place in an alternate Equestria in which pegasi and unicorns don't exist, or at least no magic for normal unicorns. It could still work with pegasi and unicorns, although powers like flight and lasers would probably be less common among non-earth pony mutants. Then again certain mutant powers can be used to enhance their abilities even further like giving a pegasus the ability to control the weather without having to manually move the clouds. There are still a lot of other powers to work with that normal pegasi and unicorns aren't capable of like Wolverine's claws and healing factor, or Colossus' steel skin and super strength.

Im thinking Unicorn magic would become put to one spell really. Perhaps even an element. Im hoping to design a Earth Pony who can manipulate Kinetic energy XD Wings themselves could be a mutation. I'll see what I come up with and I'll get to work on an intro post to help folk understand this. I might make a limit for people to join so we dont end up with alot of people all wanting the same power.

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly this idea has been put on hold indeffinetly until I can find time to iron out details. Sorry XD

The Idea may even change completely to just being an original superhero idea. Not so centralised on X-Men so Im not sure wheres its going XD

Edited by WhiteSlash