• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roleplay type: Crossover/Fallout Equestria

Name: Bone Dance

Alias: Black Baron

Species: Earth Pony

Appearance: Very bulky, he has black and russet coloured fur, and a white mane and tail, his face has a plethora of little scars and cuts on it, he has amethyst coloured eyes and his cutie mark is the biohazard symbol. He typically wears heavy combat armor with a leather jacket lining, the armor has a bunch of little knick knacks pinned to it, cards and other little trophies.

Physique: Muscular, a bit bulky

Origin/Residence: Formerly Dise currently Stalliongrad.

Motivation: Reputation and caps.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.:

Strength- 10

Perception- 5

Endurance- 7

Charisma- 4

Intelligence- 4

Agility- 3

Luck- 2

Skills:

Explosives- 100

Energy Weapons- 50

Repair- 100

Science- 30

Unarmed- 100

Barter- 50

Guns- 100

Lockpick- 20

Medicine- 50

Survival- 50

Sneak- 20

Speech- 30

Melee Weapons- 50

Perks (Induvidual):

Lowlife- A life of crime and generally thuggish behavior has led to a better understanding of never-do-wells, he does 25% more damage to raiders, gangers, and similar individuals, and a 10% better understanding when speaking to them.

Brute rage!- When health drops below 30% gain 15 DR with a bonus 20% to attack.

Heavy armor master- Isnt slowed down while wearing heavy armor.

Rapid Reload- Reloads are 25% faster.

Stonewall- +5 DT against melee and unarmed attacks and can never be knocked down in combat.

Terrifying Presence- Can terrify foes in dialogue.

Spray n' Pray- Less damage to allies caught in his crossfire.

Perks(Group):

Pull yourself together- Through his constant encouragement (and berating) he can keep his companions fighting at optimal efficiency even when below 10% health.

Inventory:

-Heavy custom battle armor

-battle saddle with single LMG attachment

-Gas mask and helmet

-Food Rations

-Incindiery grenades

-Small med kits

-Armored ammo box (the ammo box and LMG are placed on opposite sides of the battle saddle to help with weight displacement)

Dislikes: Ponies who threaten him, ponies who think he's dumb, his past, and most authority figures.

Character Summary: Baron is a pony who's always had a rough time, he still acts like he's in a gang sometimes, and doesn't like being bossed around. That being said, he's loyal and hard working, and he's trying to be a better pony than he once was. He prefers heavy weapons and like to hit hard and fast, his enemies usually scatter after the first attack.

Personality: Brave and hardheaded, but also jovial and friendly (most of the time).

History: From a young age Bone Dance had learned that the world is scary, and it's best if you're scary right back, he was in a gang, the Metalheads, for most of his young life. He spent about 10 years fighting other gangs and defending his gangs turf as a lieutenant for the Metalheads, he eventually earned the name Black Baron after once lighting his hooves on fire with kerosene and beating ten rival gang members to death, leaving his hooves black and giving his legs burn scars. After years of the gang life, the gang took on their greatest rivals, a roving raider clan called Bloody Hooves. After almost five months of fighting and multiple bloody skirmishes, the Metalheads emerged victorious, but at a high cost, no more than twelve members of the Metalheads survived. Beaten and bruised, they disbanded across the wastes and never saw each other again, their long history forgotten. During his lonely travels Bone Dance began to regret the pain he had caused, he soon took up mercenary work, vowing to never kill anypony who didn't deserve it. His life as a ganger had made him tough, but harsh, he knew that stealing from and hurting innocent ponies for profit and territory was a crime he could never make amends for, but he tried, and to him, that's all a pony like him could do.

(Hope that's better, and as for the LMG, I intend for him to be more of a heavy support character, drawing attention so that allies can take down harder to hit enemies.)

Roleplay type: Crossover/Fallout Equestria

Name: Bone Dance

Alias: Black Baron

Species: Earth Pony

Appearance: Very bulky, he has black and russet coloured fur, and a white mane and tail, his face has a plethora of little scars and cuts on it, he has amethyst coloured eyes and his cutie mark is the biohazard symbol. He typically wears heavy combat armor with a leather jacket lining, the armor has a bunch of little knick knacks pinned to it, cards and other little trophies.

Physique: Muscular, a bit bulky

Origin/Residence: Formerly Dise currently Stalliongrad.

Motivation: Reputation and caps.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.:

Strength- 10

Perception- 5

Endurance- 7

Charisma- 4

Intelligence- 4

Agility- 3

Luck- 2

Skills:

Explosives- 100

Energy Weapons- 50

Repair- 100

Science- 30

Unarmed- 100

Barter- 50

Guns- 100

Lockpick- 20

Medicine- 50

Survival- 50

Sneak- 20

Speech- 30

Melee Weapons- 50

Perks (Induvidual):

Lowlife- A life of crime and generally thuggish behavior has led to a better understanding of never-do-wells, he does 25% more damage to raiders, gangers, and similar individuals, and a 10% better understanding when speaking to them.

Brute rage!- When health drops below 30% gain 15 DR with a bonus 20% to attack.

Heavy armor master- Isnt slowed down while wearing heavy armor.

Rapid Reload- Reloads are 25% faster.

Stonewall- +5 DT against melee and unarmed attacks and can never be knocked down in combat.

Terrifying Presence- Can terrify foes in dialogue.

Spray n' Pray- Less damage to allies caught in his crossfire.

Perks(Group):

Pull yourself together- Through his constant encouragement (and berating) he can keep his companions fighting at optimal efficiency even when below 10% health.

Inventory:

-Heavy custom battle armor

-battle saddle with single LMG attachment

-Gas mask and helmet

-Food Rations

-Incindiery grenades

-Small med kits

-Armored ammo box (the ammo box and LMG are placed on opposite sides of the battle saddle to help with weight displacement)

Dislikes: Ponies who threaten him, ponies who think he's dumb, his past, and most authority figures.

Character Summary: Baron is a pony who's always had a rough time, he still acts like he's in a gang sometimes, and doesn't like being bossed around. That being said, he's loyal and hard working, and he's trying to be a better pony than he once was. He prefers heavy weapons and like to hit hard and fast, his enemies usually scatter after the first attack.

Personality: Brave and hardheaded, but also jovial and friendly (most of the time).

History: From a young age Bone Dance had learned that the world is scary, and it's best if you're scary right back, he was in a gang, the Metalheads, for most of his young life. He spent about 10 years fighting other gangs and defending his gangs turf as a lieutenant for the Metalheads, he eventually earned the name Black Baron after once lighting his hooves on fire with kerosene and beating ten rival gang members to death, leaving his hooves black and giving his legs burn scars. After years of the gang life, the gang took on their greatest rivals, a roving raider clan called Bloody Hooves. After almost five months of fighting and multiple bloody skirmishes, the Metalheads emerged victorious, but at a high cost, no more than twelve members of the Metalheads survived. Beaten and bruised, they disbanded across the wastes and never saw each other again, their long history forgotten. During his lonely travels Bone Dance began to regret the pain he had caused, he soon took up mercenary work, vowing to never kill anypony who didn't deserve it. His life as a ganger had made him tough, but harsh, he knew that stealing from and hurting innocent ponies for profit and territory was a crime he could never make amends for, but he tried, and to him, that's all a pony like him could do.

(Hope that's better, and as for the LMG, I intend for him to be more of a heavy support character, drawing attention so that allies can take down harder to hit enemies.)

First thing's first. Welcome back. Now on to the nitty- gritty.

You can't have that cutie mark. I have an NPC with that cutie mark.

Now for everything else:

Stat numbers are good, no problems there...

For Brute Rage! change the health percent to when "critically injured" same for Pull Yourself Together.

That LMG being box feed and having one box on the opposite side and rigged to feed ammo to the gun seems sort of awkward to me. Nex is the one to consult about this. I maybe american but an LMG is a gun I havent fired... I can't tell if the Steyr I fired was the LMG variant or not, but it doesn't matter because those use mags. Basically, I can't visualize the mechanism that safely and effectively brings ammo from one side of his body to the other.

You went into detail and told us about his flaming hoof stunt, so why no kerosene and cloth hoof wrapping? Why no perks about melee and flaming hooves?

Check out Krieg, the Psycho's hellborn Skills for ideas!

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Hellborn

Other than that I see no problems. I''ll let Nex go at you. For now, i'm giving you a green light. Also I'll let you have that gang in Dise. I've no problem allowing the creation of factions as long as they down harm any of the material I base my canon world off of. You will be in the thread I just started. in Lowtown with the other player's on that side.

Having the ammunition on the opposite side of the gun is common to most ponies not wearing power armor or being outfitted with cybernetics to no end. The feeding belt or aquivalent in case of an energy weapon either goes over their back or under their belly, making reloading as well as unjamming almost impossible for an earth pony.